2009 March Mummies

:thumbup: I certainly did.... it's all downhill from here though! :rofl:

I have something on EVERY day next week! It's crazy!! Eventually I'm going to run out of people wanting to meet Lizzie! :haha: or we'll fly to SA... then it'll happen again :dohh:

:dance: Morning!!

Got Lizzie down at 11:30 and she slept till 5:30... I got up to feed her and Lottie woke at 6am. So am now downstairs with Lottie watching ice age 2 while Daddy puts little one down and sleeps more! :shrug: he gets away with all the sleep in this house! :( but if he doesnt get sleep he gets grumpy! so it's better this way I think!

good morning all, 4 weeks to go :D :xmas1::xmas2::xmas4::xmas3::xmas5::xmas6::xmas8::xmas7::xmas9::xmas10::xmas12::xmas11::xmas13::xmas14::xmas15:

sorry :D

Wow you're doing fabulous Cath :thumbup: I agree with Lu I didn't get that done in a week the first few months with Faith! :haha:

Faith started lunging forwards last night and today is doing it! If I put her on her hands and knees she rocks then faceplants and giggles :dohh: maybe crawling by Christmas or early new year?! Can't remember when Ella crawled? Maybe 8 months? It was very quickly followed by pulling up and cruising... X

X

Lol! I can't wait I think they will get on much better when faith can chase Ella :haha: x

Well Tom is very much at the grabbing stage - he grabs violently at everything within reach at the moment, so poor old Alex has had his eyes gouged a few times this week! My arms and boobies are black and blue with little pinchy finger mark shaped bruises!

Had a lovely weekend - went shopping and for a super long walk today :cloud9: Going to have a soak in the bath before dinner, and then a DVD :D Feeling very happy today!

Stupid double post!

Hugs Lu! Bless :(

I think I got a water infection and got two boys with coughs and colds

Thanks hun I put half on last week and had a terrible weekend, i really want this 6 off for Xmas :( HELP!

hi ladies :)
hope everyones well :flower:
hope all lil ones feel better soon :hugs: i hate this time of year with all germs flying around :growlmad:
not sure if jacobs coming down with sommat he keeps waking in the night and just dont seem his self :wacko:
so its pj day for us today ....well till 3.00 i got dentist again :growlmad:
hope you all ad a nice weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"