2009 March Mummies

It's because we're weaning Tom and feeding Tom lots of snacks - so Alex munches through the day, won't eat dinner, then is hungry at 4am. URGH. :wacko:

Hey girls

Sorry been a bit AWOL last week, hope you and babies/little ones/bump all ok ... :hugs: fo those with illness/colds ... ben and matty snotty too and im full of head cold :(

Not started xmas shopping really as yet :blush: best get my thinking cap on!

Matty a terror at night, ben ok at night but testing during the day :dohh:

x

:wave:

I've just put some lipstick on. I asked Alex if I look pretty. He considered it, then said "No - you look spotty and old. And you stink." :shock: Gets his charm from OH I think.

Little bugger! lol!

Those on fb - read my status on a phrase bens been saying and I cant work it out ..... i didnt realise it was public and someone called jenny haines has replied ... i cant work out if shes being nice or nasty .....?

Just spoken to pip - she says shes ok but hasnt had time to get on that often :) (only to buy fluffy bums :D) Luca has had a couple of good nights sleep in the last week, but always back to the up every hour malarky. She said shes spoken briefly to Jade and Debs and sent congrats to Cath :D Sent our hugs, she says she misses us lol!

Also have we heard anything from other gem lately mummymadness???

x

I can't be sure but I feel defensive so I'm guessing she is being a cow... You don't know her? X

I thought that too katie!! - nope shes a friend of a friend dont know her from adam ... i didnt realise my status showed as public, even though ive just checked my privacy and its showing as 'friends' :shrug:

Very odd...

Does she have kids? Must sit them in the corner and not correct them or guide them and hope they figure out what things are called by themselves :haha:

X

^^ me too! :lol:

What a shiteous argument. We signed with Alex and are doing the same with Tom. Therefore, according to her logic, they'll never want to learn to talk because they can communicate without it. Err, no.

Nice to hear from the Pipster! Hope all poorly bubs and mummies feel better soon! xx

I don't get why she even commented if she doesn't know gem?! Stupid cow.

My Christmas tree is up... :blush: it looks so pretty :D both Ella and faith love it when we put the lights on!

Last day of November tomorrow...

i dont get it either! ty girls .....

shit december!!!!!!! ive got 5 advent calenders lol but thats about it :p

x

just freaked myself out a little - writing on my due dates buddies fb status about rolling and I typed .... 'my eldest .... '

It still seems wierd that im a mum of 2 :blush: lol!!!

:hugs: Gemma! and I'm no where near used to having two yet! :haha:

Wooooooooooooooooooot... Well done Alex!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"