2009 March Mummies

Clever Alex! Doesn't seem too long since we were eagerly awaiting his arrival, now he's toddling! :shock:

Just booked trip to Amsterdam! Yippee!

....Then realised I had put the wrong date in, had to ring up and beg easyjet not to charge me £80 to amend it :wacko: Would have been cheaper to buy whole new flights! Still, very excited though, and wish I could tell OH!!

ooooo FAB :D!!!!!

ive been looking at romantic hotel nights for steve and i as a surprise but for the cost i might just go buy some strawberries, squirty cream and tea lights and save £200+ :rofl:

wow everywhere was so quiet this morning taking chloe to school. think her school is one of the only ones that are in today

pass :/ got a text from the school last wednsday morning saying they were strijing so no school, then at 2.30 same day got another text saying due to change in circumstances school not striking so everyone in

:/

they are off round here .....

im really not in a xmassy mood even though its first one off for about 6 years and mattys first .....

im not in a christmasy mood either, i have just cleared the corner and put tree up, no lights or decorations on it just yet

OMG i have just sorted the kids presses out into their gift bags so they easier to wrap, how come boys things are bulkier than girls. 2 gift in connors bag and its full. need to find a new way of getting into my side of the bed too as its full of pressies at the moment, i know what paul would think if i was to climb over from his side, lol

lol

Last time i sodding type in 'general chatter' get lynched on for replying to one thread on christenings!! i was only relaying what i was told - geesh!!!!

I put our decs up tonight. Working tomorrow so thought I'd get a head start. :lol:
Bloody wrecked now!

...nope still not in the mood lol! can i skip it this year and have it possibly feb /march time? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->