2009 March Mummies

Ah, my OH said we have to wait until Christmas Eve to put the tree up! :wacko: I will badger him to change his mind. Having said that, don't want it up too early, as Alex pulled it over five or six times last year, little sod.

Father Christmas delivered Alex's calendar last night, so Alex was very excited this morning. He also wrote Alex a letter reminding him to be a good boy!! :lol:

hehe at reminder letter - thats a good one might try it!

Dani - Watched 'Zumbathon' on the fitness tv this morning in the early hours *yawn* looked fab!! although i did get knackered just watching it! Mate still badgering me to go - might make it a new years resolution :p

Grandma has boys this morning, I said I was gonna gloss some skirting but atm had a bad night so knackered and going back to bed for 2 hours - then i'll start!

x

I'd need to get my arse into gear and do something. Have to go for groceries this morning and then work tonight. Last shift then I'm on Mat leave! :shock: Already?!

I know - It's scary now! I'm kind of thinking I could have worked on too, but the prospect of the midnight openings etc etc reminds me why I chose to go at this stage! :haha:

I had cuddles with a little 3 week old boy today and OMG you really do forget just how teeny and delicate the little buggars are! :cry: On a positive note though, Abbie wasn't jealous at all when I was holding the baby!

Ella is slowly starting to accept faith :haha: she didn't get jealous or wasn't bothered when I held my friends baby. But in all fairness to ella; faith was exceptionally hard and needed nearly full time attention! Makes me appreciate how easy Ella was!

Faith has continued to sleep through. She wakes occasionally but just wants to be turned over then goes off again :)

I would say she is teething as been very hard last two days but still no sign of a tooth!

Ella been good. Learning at an incredible rate :shock: she can read yes, no and Ella now. She also knows red means stop and green means go. She also knows how to give mummy a wedgey while he is putting the washing in (thanks Sam!)

No accidents now asking for poo poo on toilet :D just bedtime to do now and we are starting on that soon!
X

Ah bugger! I've been asked a load of questions on Elfster, but didn't get any email notifications! I haven't answered any of them, I'm so sorry!! :wacko:

Your poor SS Lu... :haha:

I can't remember putting my address on elfster but I'm guessing I did as not had a request for it! :haha: I'm excited about our SS!

Mmmmmm Starbucks toffee nut latte and a big chocolate muffin.... Celebrating my last 3 hours in style! Haha!

Clever Ella! Well done!

Anyone got their SSs yet? I havent yet (just so my SS knows!)

Katie, Alex and Caine and are so cute laughing playing and giggling together now. I can leave the room and know they are fine playing It was HORRENDOUS at first LOL and I thought it would never be like this, but its great now. Caine has his momemnts when tired but Alex gives back now haha

Debz, thats come round so quick bet ya cant wait :)

I got loads of new stuff for living room today :)

Put half on again at weigh in :( must get back on track. Gutted!

Off out tomorrow night with the girls cant wait!

Lucy - I agree your poor Secret santa lol

:wave:
no SS delivery here yet, bet the postman know that they are xmas gifts so holdingthem back a bit longer, lol

im off to buy fairy lights tomorrow, went to put some on tree earlier, 1 lot wasnt long enough for new tree and the other set had bulbs out, so of to wilkinsons tomorrow

I have SS bit it's not wrapped or posted

Didn't chose a very good night to have too much wine, a teething baby and a toddler with a rip roaring temperature all night = one HUGE headache

Well done Ella. Katie is she dry on a night too? I haven't even tried Jack on a night cos he's always soaked and often poos first thing :sick:

still in nappies during the day and night here with katie, will be glad when there are no more daytime nappies, then just a case of sorting the night time ones, connor still has night time nappies at the moment aswell

My present arrived yesterday (I have a very organised Secret Santa - thank you, and sorry again!) but I haven't send mine out yet...

Alex is out of nappies during the day and no longer does wee's as a protest (if he's cross, or has been told off he used to wee as revenge!) but is still in nappies at night. He's dry at night 80% of the time though, but we're not really in a hurry to get him out at night time. He sometimes wakes up and asks to go to the loo in the middle of the night.

Hope you're all feeling a bit better Claire!

10 stone 5 today - am determined to be 10 stone flat by Christmas (even if I have to starve myself! ... Joke) but it's hard at the moment... Cold weather makes me want to comfort eat, plus I don't want to go for walks or anything...

Driving instructor said if I had my test tomorrow, I'd pass! :happydance: I've got a few more weeks to practice, but am confident now!! :D

I actually think I have Jack's bug and not a hangover, my throat and legs are killing now too

:hugs: Claire xx

No Ella still in nappies at night. She naps without her nappy though but still has occasional accidents.

Still no teeth from faith :wacko: 7 months soon :D she goes from sitting to crawling position now but does the parachuting pose or rolls over lol!

Im going to start my wine once I've got my jobs done! I'm determined to get up to date with this house and into some routine by Christmas lol!

Want to start studying in January.

I go back to work in feb, would you squeeze all your hours into a few days or spread them over the week? Can't decide what to do and have meeting with manager next week to chat about my return! Coming round so quickly!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->