2009 March Mummies

Oooh, tough one Katie - I think I'd do all my hours at once to get them out the way,
but can see the appeal of spreading them out too...

:hugs: Claire!

Ella still naps? Lucky you! Is it every day? We bought Alex's bedtime forward by an hour so he's in bed by 6pm, because he simply wouldn't sleep during the day :wacko: It's not as much of an issue when OH is here as if we go out in the car he'll sleep, but otherwise he can get as grouchy as hell - lovely.

We've had to hide his calendar. He's been taking the chocolates, eating them, hiding the evidence (i.e. the wrappers) and then lying about it.

Sh*t me... Anyone seen the carte noir advert.. :shock: *dribble* x

Oh yes! In fact my fb status was about it the other day!!!!!!!! :blush:

:hugs: Claire I was full of it last week (a cold!) hope it clears soon :(

Katie Ella sounds to be doing excellent!!!!! *runs off to teach ben to read no!*

SS is exciting, not had mine yet , or posted for mine yet :blush: ... if that doesnt give too much away lol!!!

Her name was the easiest one to learn as we are always writing it! And learnt yes and no by colours (red means no green means yes - coloured squares with words written on them) but she is really good at alphabet sounds now. Still can't copy write letters though...

Lu - Ella only naps when hubby is here... He can't stand the temper tantrums when tired :haha: but she is grumpy when she wakes up anyway... So I just get on with it and try get her to bed at 6:30 (this should be 6 but for some reason she just won't go?)

Compared to how bad she was only a few months ago I am incredibly proud of Ella she has shocked us all at how much she has changed and how easily she learns things! She loves learning :D

Ah, bless her - I think half the time, the problems we have with Alex are because he's bored and I'm not challenging him enough!

oMG Lucy you have done so well with weight loss. What plan are you following? I am determined to get to 11 for Xmas but I keep going off plan :(

Off out tonight :) hehe

Caine is clean in day and has been for a while but naps are 50/50 dry/wet. Not tried him at night without nappy I darnt! LOL

I think Caine probably has the paddys when bored too :( bless him. Alex has perfected them now so got too at it throwing themselves on frloor :dohh: LOVELY!

Watched all the carte noir ads on youtube last night after you mentioned it Katie *DROOL* at Mr cool!

Yes come to think of it.... any of em :haha:

Alex had some baked beans last night and is shitting through the eye of a needle errrrr got him out of cot for afternoon nap and nappy off and crap everywhere :sick:

quiet on here today, are you all busy xmas shopping?
well im going to finish :xmas9: if i can find enough hooks for the baubles

:wave: Not done any Christmas shopping today, no - am contemplating doing it all online now, as town was so horrible!!

im avoiding town now, going to go iceland during the week, get a trolley full and get them to deliver it :D

Good good! Love Sat nights :) X factor n a curry :)

Just did Portable north pole santa vid and Caine was smiling so much :cloud9:

Ooo yes ive got a link for that - not looked at it yet

:)
x

:wave: ive finally added some baubles to the tree, think it still looks a bit empty, but dont want to add too much to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->