2009 March Mummies

I have all my pressies wrapped and ready to give! Yay! That includes the ones from Santa so I'm very pleased with my efforts for today. Hehe! Was also pleasantly surprised that hubby didn't think we had 'too much' this year...

:shock: Well done Deb! I am my usual disorganised self, though have at least made a start... :D

No snow here (thank God!)

Well done you organised lot!

I'm a bit behind on my SS... but it should be posted some time this week (NOT saying when in case it gives it away). BUT... I think it's a lovely gift, so hopefully the person I'm buying for wont mind it being a little late! :haha:

No snow here... am in desperate need to STOP EATING CRAP!! :( I could lose weight if I just cut out the rubbish... why can't I?????

Out to a ten pin bowling party this morning.. hope you're all well! xxx

:wave:
Well the snow stuck. Not lots of it (thankfully!) but the cars and roof of house etc is white. Abbie is very excited and wants to see more! I would like it to stay away for another little while yet. Please and thank you!

no snow ere deb , it as tried though , was expecting it to be white over this morning but nooooo lol

very brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:xmas1: its sleeting ere now , gone really dark :wacko:
think its a pj day :winkwink:

Cold here too but no snow!!!

I wish i could eat crap but my cupboards atm are like old mother hubbards :( need to go shopping!

x

Wowzers Gem - that never happens here! Only at night time, and even then it's not continuous!

It's not even too cold here. I am not feeling very festive.

Yesterday, Alex and i made chocolate brownies. After we were done, he asked if he could lick the bowl. I said yes. I started loading the dishwasher. When I turned around, he had his head in the bowl and was literally licking it - I (stupidly) assumed when he asked to lick the bowl, he'd be using his fingers and/or a spoon :wacko: He was covered - chocolate goo in his hair and everywhere.

OH gave him a bath last night, and 'forgot' to wash his hair :wacko: You couldn't miss the goo!!

Wowzers Gem - that never happens here! Only at night time, and even then it's not continuous!

It's not even too cold here. I am not feeling very festive.

Yesterday, Alex and i made chocolate brownies. After we were done, he asked if he could lick the bowl. I said yes. I started loading the dishwasher. When I turned around, he had his head in the bowl and was literally licking it - I (stupidly) assumed when he asked to lick the bowl, he'd be using his fingers and/or a spoon :wacko: He was covered - chocolate goo in his hair and everywhere.

OH gave him a bath last night, and 'forgot' to wash his hair :wacko: You couldn't miss the goo!!

I've got a poorly Jack, teething baby and have hurt my neck so didn't get to post office today. I'm really sorry and will def get there tomorrow, it's all wrapped and addressed.

A bit of sleet here and was really icy first thing when I dragged jack to the doc's. Thank god for the double don't think I'd have got him there otherwise

I haven't even got the tree out of the loft yet, let alone decided where it's going, does anyone feel as disorganised as me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->