2009 March Mummies

Oh another note I'm very pleased with myself I'm pre Martha weight :yipee: don't want to be pre jack weight but still want a bit more of first

Well done Claire!
There's no real rush on the secret santa posting. :winkwink:

Abbie has the beginnings of a sickness bug too I think. She was complaining of feeling funny yesterday and hasn't eaten very much and has just fallen asleep crying in my arms saying her tummy is sick. :cry: Don't know what I can do for her!

:wave: been horrible weather here all day, rain, sleet, massive hale stones i also found out that my trainers leek lol

:hugs: for poorly littleuns!! :(

All good here :D both girls in bed by 7. Managed to cook gammon and honey roasted veggies! Made just roasted veg for faith which she loved! Even scoffed a banana for pudding :D. Desperately chewing things but still no teeth :wacko:

Still got loads to do for Christmas shopping but am attempting a shopping trip tomorrow...

XxX

Tree not out our loft yet, Presents wrapped and done though tonight and now gotta set new tele up FINALLY!

Alex had another shocking night screaming with teeth! :dohh:

Bit of sleet here today and freezing. Done sod all but some washing had a nice bath and a sleep!

Got my Secret santa today, so thanks to whoever sent it and its here :wohoo: :)

Well done Claire!

Katie great day then :)

Hugs to poorly bubbas! :hugs:

off to watch harry potter dvd

Morning!

We're moving house (again) and areas (again!) in January, so I am meant to be busy organising viewings for this weekend. I am on here instead though.

Oh yeah, and OH's vile witch of an ex has stopped him seeing the kids for the last couple of months or so (did you notice there were no 'oh my God I am so stressed' posts from me? :haha:) but she's now let him know he is 'allowed' to have them on the 17th. Which just happens to be our wedding anniversary. And then on the 31st. Which is NYE. Fucking great.

:hugs: to poorly bubs!!!

nope our tree in loft too lol!!!!

Well done claire!!!!!

XXXXXX

Blimey Lu you move as much as us! And your poor OH having to deal with that "thing" for an ex! I hate people who use children as weapons!

Rubbish day here, faith hasn't stopped crying... Runny nose, Rosie red cheeks, the usual... But now... She won't go to anyone but me... Not even Sam.... I can't even have her on my lap facing out :dohh:

House is a tip so tonight I'm going to have to stay up late and blitz it to catch up until these teeth come through or this separation anxiety sorts itself xx

Hugs to those that need them - hope all the little ones are feeling better!

I'm jealous of your snow ladies it's far too warm to snow down here xxx

Evening ladies. Everyone ok?
Caine doing my head in weeing and poohing everywhere but the toilet today. God knows why?!

Jack did that Wednesday, wet himself twice and hasn't done it for months but then started with a temperature Thursday morning. Hope he's ok :hugs: I thought he was doing it cos Martha was being demanding

evening Lu, hope all is well xx

Yeah, good thanks - nearly cried my eyes out a few minutes ago though! Did a Portable North Pole video for Alex, and he absolutely loved it - he kept putting his hands over his mouth, gasping, and saying "Farmer Christmas is talking to me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->