2009 March Mummies

awww blesss him

Ahhhh bless his cotton socks! :cloud9: I've done one for Abbie but she's been so down and out miserable with this cold/flu thing that I know she won't appreciate it yet. She's done little else but cry for 2 days solid. :cry:

:hug: hope abbie is better soon x

Up most of last night with tummy pains. At one point she even cried "Please mama, make it stop!" I could have cried with her at that point. :sad2: (She only very rarely calls me Mama.... usually I'm Mummy)

awww poor little thing :(

Helllllooooo Girls,

Im back after a rocky 12 months but im getting married and desperately TTC, so how are you all? xxxx

Howz the wedding planning going?

Slowly but am getting there thank you, trying to find a dress as not going for the whole big white wedding this time round its a more quiet affair. Hows the bump doing and how you feeling...xx

I'm sure it'll all be lovely!

Bump is expanding nicely, making me suffer pretty much constantly but it'll all be worth it in the end!

Need your thoughts ladies.... Abbie is in good form, says she feels ok today, but her skin is burning up all over. Should we visit the doc or persevere with calpol and see if it improves throughout the day?

Morning... :hi: Hi Claire... congrats on the engagement and :dust: for TTCing. May I just point out, as I sit here wondering how I'm going to manage with 2... that you are contemplating number 6 has me in awe! *I bow at your feet hoping that the gesture may impart some super Mum qualities on me too*

Debz... :hugs: and I think dose with calpol and see if it eases if no better tomorrow, then I'd see a doc. She may just be getting over the cold *fingers crossed*

ps.. do you have sky tv? On the channel called 'Really' @ 4pm is the Ellen Degeneres show and she has the cast of Twilight on today :) I watch the reruns of Greys anatomy on that channel and saw an advert for it! :)

We're all calpol-ed up now. Still burning up and has decided she wants to stay in bed (very un-Abbie-like). Rang the Chemist and they agreed with what I thought/What you said about trying calpol today. They said to take her to out of hours dr tonight if she got any worse.

Off to set sky+ for the twilight interviews. :lol:

Bless her! Yep.. def take her to see someone if she gets worse! Poor little mite! :hugs:

I've not seen Eclispe or Breaking Dawn yet... but I've set a record for the interviews. I think Ellen is hilarious in any case! :) So it's bound to be amusing! :) plus I just like looking at Robert and Tyler! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->