2009 March Mummies

Abbie update: a more normal temp at the moment and wanted lunch. She's curled up on what's available of my knee right now looking pretty knackered so hopefully whatever's bothering her will feck off after a snooze...

Hi Cath and thank you, if you can do it with 2 you can do it with 6, just have to be laid back and very organised or it sometimes would get to you, youngest is almost 3 now so not so bad, im hoping i wont be TCC too long but you can guarantee that it will because im really wanting this baby...... can but hope and keep trying.

Glad Abbie is a little better Debz, they seem to pick things up and shake things off real quickly as this age, glad bump doing well xx

Ah Claire, organised is what I am sadly not... so I am sticking to two! :rofl: Good luck (and have fun!) with the TTC

Glad to hear Abbie is a little perkier :)

It was that flipping temperature this morning that had me in a flap... :blush:

aarrgghhh fed up of getting calls on the house phone for someone who doesnt live here, when you say its the wrong number they either hang up straight away, or ask if its such address.
just googled the last number to call, and its some sort of debt collector based in Ayr

:wave: I could have throttled my husband this evening. Volunteered my baking services for the work's tea-break. Normally I wouldn't mind, but he volunteered to bring tomorrow! :grr: Had to brave the wind and rain to go to the shop and get some more eggs. :lol: Just sat myself down now with the product of my evening's work (hey, if I have to bake at short notice, I'm going to sample my wares! :haha:) and I have to say even I'm impressed by the outcome. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

On another note, is it bad that I desperately want to open my secret santa gift? :blush:

Gah, Deb - cheeky sod! You're nicer than I am :haha:

I am also tempted by my SS gift.... Though my unfortunate recipient may have to wait a while longer for theirs, as there has been a slight 'issue'... It will be there in time for Christmas though!

Tom signed 'milk' today :happydance:

I made him do the dishes. (I HATE that part about baking, all the gloopy gunge in the dish :sick:) :haha: And he shall pay in a multitude of other ways that I haven't thought up yet! :haha:

Clever Tom!

Hi everyone!! yay tree up today now feels all xmassy!
hey claire congrats and goid luck ttc. nice to hear from you.
cath bet your so excited!
hope abbie is ok debz x

hhmmmmm paul went to see ken dodd tonight, the show was due to start at 7.30 so should be finished by now, he just phoned to say they have just got to the interval

Calpol seems to be keeping her temp down it spikes a bit again when she's due another dose, but shall see how we go over night.

Bet he'll roll in drunk in the wee hours Dani. Bloody Chancers these men-folk!

:drunk:aye, wouldnt surprise me :drunk: as long as he is up in the morning to wait for the mattress cleaning man

gnight all, i keep yawning so guessing its sleepy time, whats the betting ill be wide awake as soon as i get into bed

ill just set the 3 kids onto him haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->