2009 March Mummies

Hope your ok Debz?

I maintained at SW last night, been a pig today! God its freezing!

So who got snow!?

Lovely pics Cath!

:wave: I'm ok ta! Have continued to feel strange today, but not worrying too much. :shrug:

Thanks Jade... hope you feel back to normal soon Debz xxx

cath your lovely xmas card arrived this morning, thank you xx

also got a delivery from the glitter fairy, wonder who that could be off, haha xx

Can I just apologise for the Christmas card envolopes. Jack helped put the stamps on and insisted he was walking and carrying them to the letter box :dohh: he went flat on his arse on the ice and the cards were all over someone's front lawn :dohh: knew I should have nipped out last night

Nearly time Cath, have fun :kiss:

My mum was there when I opened Cath's card and she was impressed. Asked me if you were a professional photographer. :thumbup:

Ahhhhhhhh.. thanks ladies and THANKS to your Mum Debz :flower:

Are we packed yet??? nope!!! but the suitcases are lined up and the girls clothes are on our bed waiting to be dumped into them. Lizzie required bathing earlier after poonami! :dohh: and Lottie's having first night in big bed! :dohh: Good plan?? I think not... but fingers crossed she sleeps well! She's so excited about it! will have to take a pic in the morning as it was chaos earlier!

I hope you lovely ladies have a fab Christmas and New Years with the family! Looking forward to seeing what you all get from SS! :D

If I don't get on here tomorrow I'll try my best to get on soon! :hugs:

have a great time cath, xx

Thanks for the cards Dani, Lucy and Cath! Lovely!

Lucy we got covered in glitter LOL

Claire I dont think i posted your card... not sure. Have you got it?

I cant find it, not sure if it went :dohh:

Cath hope you and the family have an amazing time hun! Merry Xmas and Happy New year! x

Thanks for your card too Jade. It's Abbie's favourite at the mo.... "Is a sparkly puddin'!"

Aww bless :)

I am afraidsome people got nice cards and some boring cards as I ran out mid way LOL

Hope everyone is ok?

No jade but royal fail appear to have a personal vendetta against me at the moment :) still waiting for a letter that was posted first class on the 10th and another on the 13th :dohh:

I am sure royal mail have one day on one day off here too xx

I have just written you another one just in case and will post tomorrow. Sorry its a boring little card x

:wave: Apologies for the sparkles ladies - he was very enthusiastic about using the glitter I'm afraid!!

It will get done! :)

Have a glass of wine and relax!

Sayng that I have a VERY busy week coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->