2009 March Mummies

Argh, I forgot to say goodbye to Cath :(

Barmy weekend here. :wacko: did I mention I am having an allergic reaction to fuck knows what?? I haven't been at the fake tan, so I have no idea what it is really... I haven't used anything different, so it seems I've developed an allergy to something I already use. It isn't as bad as the San Tropez incident, but I look all flaky and red. Not good. Am dousing myself in Oilatum, but that's about all I can do I think. Fucketty-fuck.

Anyone else's toddler obsessed with the tree? Alex freaked out majorly when he came down yesterday and saw it - he hates change - but has grown to like it. He particularly likes taking the baubles off. I have some lovely sparkly ones that he seems very fond of. In fact, although I paid a fortune for them, it seems all there are are polystyrene balls with sparkles glued to the outside. I know this because Alex has dissected several and sprinkled the sparkles all over the living room.

Tom crawled yesterday! Hand and feet, rather than hands and knees, which is rather odd to look at, but it's crawling just the same I guess. I text OH to tell him, and he text back "Oh yeah - forgot to say, he did that yesterday!" Oh. Thanks for telling me.

Alex has found where I have hidden the presents and keeps trying to get at them.

Hope your reaction clears up soon Lu! Maybe it's a side affect from having the Step Children from Hell over the weekend? (That was this weekend wasn't it?!)

:rofl: at Alex dissecting your tree decs. (sorry) Abbie loves the tree - doesn't touch it though (thankfully!) but will have a small :hissy: fit if I 'forget' to turn on the pretty lights.

Well done Tom! :grr: to OH forgetting to tell you though!

;:rofl: at the expensive baubles sorry!

We are having a pj day as jack has tummy ache and has looked like he's gonna be sick many times this morning, but I'm still waiting

Jack loves the tree but thankfully doesn't touch although he removes things from my mum and dads :shrug:

Ah, poor Jack! :hugs:

I thought we were going to have to take Alex to the doctors a minute ago. He has peed about twenty times this morning. :wacko: Then I found a 1.5 litre sports bottle of water he's drunk - the novelty of an inbuilt straw apparently meant he couldn't resist, and he's drunk the lot!

You'll be hearing it sloshing around as he walks with all that in him! :lol:

He'll sound like a hot water bottle :)

Had cards from Lucy, Debz and Dani thanks ladies and the letter from the 10th has finally arrived :)

Had mine from Dani today. Thank you!
I'm still waiting on a parcel to be delivered that was sent on 10th. :grr: Stupid postal service!

I've had cards from deb, dani, gem and Cath :D mine are only being posted today... Hopefully you'll all get them before Christmas lol!!!

Ella isn't too bad with the tree this year, she takes them off but puts them back when I notice and say its not a toy.

Faithy does a bum shuffle to move around now. Takes aaaages but if she wants something she can now get it! She is trying to crawl but has no strength in her arms! Lol x

glad the cards have arrived to some of you
still no SS arrived here :(

aarrgghhh not been my day today/yesterday evening
got home to find the washer stopped part way through a wash. had to order a new washer as it was going to work out cheaper than getting a new programme board, thats £300 i wish i didnt have to spend right now
went out the back door this afternoon to put something in the shed. the guttering above the extention is all cracked with water pouring all over the shed, and i couldnt close the back door when i came in. phone housing trust, theyve just been to fix the door, have logged the gutter job but cant saw where/when that will get sorted

on a plus note i got a lovely post on fb from a fellow instructor, that really cheered me up :D

Hope your day improved dani!

Had my last pole practice for the year :( lucky I have a pole at home but I change the swings because I've got no1 to correct me! Not that it matters much :lol:

Got brave a posted a pic of my shrinking baby belly on FB. I've lost 2 inches from my waist since I started pole :shock: I have only lost 4lb but am now 8st 2lb and getting more defined so I'm very happy!

I have spoilt my little family for Christmas and booked a week away in turkey in September... Sam doesn't know yet. Will be a surprise for Christmas for him (a nice surprise to be told he needs to pay the rest of the balance :haha:) we had planned to book it but I kept saying not until new year as I haven't got the money lol! Give us something else to look forward to! So two holidays in 2012 for us!

Got lunch today with my friend and her little one! Should be fun!

Both girls now sleeping 7pm - 7am if not longer ;) happy house here lol xxx

X

They sleep for HOW LONG Katie? :shock: Alex hasn't ever slept for 12 hours straight! He goes from 6pm - 5am. We've fiddled with bedtimes a lot, but he always wakes at 5am. Tom tends to get up even earlier - 3am this morning, after being awake for nearly an hour between 1am and 2am.

Dani, I am sure your SS will arrive in time for Christmas! A little elf told me so....

I've spent about three hours wrapping presents and still aren't done yet :wacko:

Well done Katie

Jack has been a great sleeper... Mar on the other hand :dohh:

He'll sound like a hot water bottle :)

Had cards from Lucy, Debz and Dani thanks ladies and the letter from the 10th has finally arrived :)

Urgh... your post man is rubbish! I posted your christmas card a week ago!!! :(

:hi: ladies!!!

We landed safely, the flights were fine! Lottie spent most of her awake time learning her alphabet with an Usborne ABC Sticker book!! :thumbup: and then when waiting for our connecting flight in Paris she sat watching Ice Age on the DVD player. Lizzie didn't make a noise the entire journey :shock: and Lottie passed out after having about 2 mouthfuls of her dinner on the plane from Paris to Johannesburg. She woke about 3 hours before we landed and quietly sat doing her alphabet stickers! :shock:

Not sure how we managed to be so lucky with these two!

We got to my in-laws (My Mum came too) and within a few minutes Lottie was in the pool :haha: It's BOILING hot here. My SIL's boyfriend mentioned it got as high as 36 degrees yesterday afternoon. Lizzie's been reduced to just a nappy and a very light summer dress. I'm also having to give her water to help quench her thirst!

Today we're popping off to toysrus to get Lizzie a play mat and then just planning on chilling out in the pool some more!

Hope you're all okay! Will post some pics up on FB in the next few days! x

:wave: Hi Cath! So pleased you got there safely and are having fun! I am very jealous!! :lol:

Thanks Lu... Yesterday about 3pm we were sat at the pool drinking mojito's :) It made me think of you! :D

Sorry! :haha:

Hope the lead up to CHristmas is good. Lottie will be stickering the big windows here at my inlaws soon. I'll take pics and put up on FB! XX

Glad they were so well behaved Cath :)

Card will turn up eventually everything usually does xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"