2009 March Mummies

Glad you had a safe and good journey with girls! Soooo jealous! More because you seem to have created two little angels as I know my monsters would have caused mayhem :haha:

I know Lu! 12+ hours most nights now!! :D Ella wakes up early sometimes but lays in bed quietly reading or playing with her teddies until she hears someone get up lol! She woke at 7 this morning and came and got into bed with me until faith woke at 7:15 :D I love having both girls in bed with me. Daddy brings us breakfast sometimes :haha:

X

received cards from jade and gemma today, thanks ladies

aarrgghhhhh had an afternoon with my 3 and the 2 nieces got a banging headache now, them 2 dont know how to play quiet, what manners are or how to leave things alone wwhen told not to climb, stay out of boxes

I can't remember what the little man with the bat icon is called, but if I did, I would be using it now for you.

:grr: its grr with the dots either side

:grr: jack has had a temp of 40.1 today post calpol bloody pissed off of my son trying to collect every germ in the neighbourhood :grr:

Heya girls

Hugs to Bubs that are poorly- mine both still bad although think we are coming out other side. Matty got broncilitus (the one under 1's get) and Ben bad cold/flu/chest.

Well done tom on crawling!

Hope my cards are arriving .... I think I have most peoples :) thank-you girls

X

I have most too thanks! :D

Oh my word - poor little Jack! 40 degrees is quite a fever little fella!

Aww poor poorly ones :( I posted my cards yesterday so hopefully you will get them before Christmas!

After "bragging" about how well the girls sleep Ella refused to go to sleep last night then at 4am decided she wanted to get up! I went to pick her up to put her back in bed to be told "get off me mummy" I picked her up put her back in bed closed the door and she cried until Sam went in and settled her again.

Faith slept 6:30-6:30 :D

Ella was a terror last night and yesterday evening! Hope she is good today, last day at her nursery as she moved to another one in January (and moving up a class to 3+ :shock:)

X

Arrrrgh my tree looks like someone threw it at the wall, Alex trashes it everyday!

He is now into EVERYTHING walking everywhere :shock:

I got cards from Cath, Dani, Debz, Lucy, Jo, Pip up to yet

Xmas food shop was a nightmare last night :grr:

Hope everyone is ok?

Hugs to Jack!

Happy 8 months Tom

And Katie you are a MILF!! Well done!

I'm getting out shopping delivered - I do it online every week as Alex runs riot. He was a nightmare yesterday, up at the crack of dawn with Tom and then shattered all day, so a real whinge-bag. He went mental because I put milk on his cereal at breakfast. A 45 minute tantrum followed. This set the tone for the whole day :wacko:

Anyway, OH is off today so I am planning to dump both boys on his a much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->