2009 March Mummies

I am planning to stick a strip of velcro onto the back of Tom's sleepsuit, and the other side I'll stick the the sheet on the bed, securing him into position. That way, he'll stop flipping himself over fifty times a night, waking himself (and me) up. :thumbup:

good morning everyone,
hope the poorly babies/toddlers are better today. im hoping the other 2 are not dumped at the inlaws again today, cant cope with the 5 of them especially when there is only 5 months age gap between the oldest 3, 10 months in total and all 3 are girls arrghhhh

lol lou!

Happy 8 Months Tom!!

Happy 6 Months Martha!!

:wohoo:

:hugs: dani

xxxxxx

1 year ago our family got the best news ever after a terrible 12 month and what seemed like the longest week the week before, its 12 months to the day since jessie had her heart transplant :D

Abbie has a new favourite card.... The one that showered her in 'sparklies' when she took it out of the envelope! :haha:

yay postman delivered more cards today, thanks ladies (there were 3 i think, 1 was from deb, will have a look later and see who the others were from )

Dani cant believe its a whole year!

Lucy you make me laugh! :)

Debz, does Abbie not like my pudding card now? :sulk: LOL

OMG my baby is 1 in 10 days! :shock: HOLY SHIT

Ah she does Jade, it's just second to the one that made the floor sparkle too :haha: Loved the artwork Lu!

why am i wide awake, i should be asleep by now

im off to try catch some ZZZzzz catch you all later xx

Happy 8 months Tom :flower:
Happy 6 months Martha :kiss:

Not long now till little Alex is 1... where did that year go Jade??? :hugs:

Having a good time... Lizzie's sleeping is screwed though! :dohh: she's been so hot that we've had to try a number of different things each night. 1st we just had her in a vest and a blanket over her, but she kept kicking the blanket off... 2nd into sleeping bag but just in nappy, that was a bit better but her arms wake her up! :dohh: So last night we swaddled her! I was a bit worried she'd be too hot, but she was just in her nappy. She went from 10-2-5. So that was better than last few days!

Today we're doing a big braai (BBQ) with friends and family. about 20 people going to be here.. expect it to be a late night with lots of drinking!

Hope you're all okay! Have put a few pics up on FB... will post more soon! x

- going to copy the above for my journal... saves me writing it all out again! xx

Glad you are having a good time and have worked out the best way for lizzie to sleep :hugs:

1 year old jade... Crazy! It goes so quickly! Looking at your pics on fb of him walking around and having fun with Caine is lovely though! Can't wait for that stage!

I've given up on my journal :haha: I'm undecided if that's the end of it or if I just need to update lol!

Trying to wean faith onto 6m+ milk not going too great, she keeps puking and still only on less than 50:50 mix :wacko:

It's nearly Christmas... Finished the majority of the wrapping last night! Hoping for one more present to arrive and got Ella's bike stored at sam's parents so will finish all wrapping Christmas eve :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->