2009 March Mummies

Have a fun night cath!!

katie its so lovely them playing together x

Thanks Katie! It's at 6pm then going for the Xmas food shop so will be a wee bit later when I post an update :D

want to do my food shop whale you at it deb, lol
im dreading going to the shops, i only need butter and bread but know its going to be chocker

I wouldn't deprive you of the experience Dani :haha:
Ventured to poundland to buy some nibbles (yes, I'm cheap, but my in-laws will go through at least 3 bags of cheesy biscuits/bombay mix on Xmas afternoon alone! :shock:) and had to queue for 20 mins. Tesco tonight will be the stuff of nightmares I reckon! But once it's done, it's time for the festivities to begin! :dance: Remind me of that excitement on Saturday when I'm up to my eyes in turkey stuffing and fresh fruit salad and trifle and.... :haha:

Nothing wrong with poundland :thumbup: hehe! Wohoo for scan :yipee:

Lovely pics Cath - dead jealous here :haha:

I cant believe Alex is nearly one also!

Put a pic on fb of the presents due to be taken to lincoln - theres no way they will fit in the car with all the regular crap we take lol! Thats not all of them either as we specifically left some at MIL for our 2nd xmas day later next week with her ... may have to leave some more!

Some people on ebay are dead rude! ... someone won my car newborn insert last week, posted it, message today saying: "Not received yet? Where is item?" ... no Please, Hello, Hi, Regards ... nothing! so I replied ....
"Hi
Im sorry, this was posted last week, however I am aware that royal mail are experiencing backlog issues due to the demands of Christmas, I welcome your patience and hopefully it will be delivered soon.
Kind Regards"
Have they no idea or manners?! .. rant over lol

had cards from katie +ella today, think ive received them all now :D thanks ladies

hi ladies hope everyones well :) ,
good luck at scan debz :flower:
gemma theres loads of rude ebayers out there , well done for not lowering yourself to there level :thumbup:

just want to wish everyone one of you A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS :xmas16::xmas9::xmas6::xmas17::xmas16::xmas14:
INCASE I DONT GET TO SAY IT LATER ON :happydance:

aarrgghh im over run with dvds, the cupboard they were stored in has been taken upstairs into connors room, cant leave them in there as the kids will just empty them out in the morning, i need to get this living room tidied tonight, as im off out tomorrow evening for 2 hour zumba xmas special, and done want to be cleaning saturday night

Hope it went ok Debz!

I am so pissed of with ebayers when I state Payment on collection and they are paying via paypal for something that they won for a £1 :grr: f***** idiots! They are getting bargains as it is. Feel like saying your not having it!

I am off out tomorrow night for some drinky poos with Andy! Cannot wait to let me hair down!

ive listed over 30 cds on ebay, hope some of them sell, all starting at 50p. im fed up of them sat in the cupboard collecting dust

i will if they dont sell

We haven't got a turkey! My mum insisted she was going to buy us one, but has FORGOTTEN! :wacko:

Not meaning to sound like a brat, sorry ladies - if I'd have known I'd have ordered one myself but now nobody has any left! ARGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->