2009 March Mummies

haha im watching merry muppets christmas on christmas 24+1 :D

yay 5 out of the 32ish items have got bids on them :D

Well ladies... we got the money shot tonight.....
It's a.........

:blue: BOY! :blue:

yay, made up for you deb :D xx

awwww was you expecting the other

F**ked off now silly cow on ebay left me bad feedback. She won a pushalong/ride on for £1.20 paid on paypal even tho i specified payment on collection so they took fees etc. I said out of principle she can have it but i wanted fees when she came. She said wanted a refund so i did it straight away and cancelled transaction. Now she left me bad feedback saying I wanted her to pay fees :grr: fucking twat! I am so mad! :grr:

Am i so wrong for this?

just think, we will know for sure in 10 weeks :shock:

Oh wow Debz I am so pleaed for you! I really thought another girl LOL bet Mathew is made up and I thought you would leave it a surprise! :)

right guys im off need to try catch up on some :xmas15: otherwise i will be :coffee: tomorrow, lol
got a busy day tomorrow, new washer coming so :laundry: :hangwashing: and hopefully time for :shower: before a zumba xmas 2 hour class in liverpool :D

I did too, but I should know not to trust my mummy instinct in that respect. :haha:

Mathew is over the moon. I even picked up a little boy outfit tonight and gave it to Mathew. T-shirt says "If you think I'm handsome you should see my Daddy". He's sat looking at it grinning like a cheshire cat since I got in. :cloud9:

aawwww one proud daddy already

:yipee: oh hun made up for you - I expected a girl tbh but little boys are just the best :D !!!!!

Jade ebay sucks - ur in the right

xxx

good morning mummies xx

:grr: Jade

:yipee: Debz I was so convince a girl too

Jack still really ill, went to doc's yesterday and can't find source of fever! Tonsils have slight amount of exude and they wouldn't usually freest but in view of his temp are using it as a focal point at present so gave him penicillin. He projectiles vomits it everytime I gave it yesterday so rung chemist and they swapped it for a different brand with sugar cos I thought it was the taste ( it is rank) gave him some and same again. Had a temp of 40.5 again overnight so back to doc's this morning. Am starting to get a little concerned that he only seems to have the really big temperatures in the evening and overnight and I've convinced myself it's something much worse than it will be :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->