2009 March Mummies

he should be grateful u cooked him tea at all, he should have suggested curry earlier in the day (im assuming he didnt) SW curries are lovely, get some takeaway containers and shove a SW curry in that one day .... :hugs:

:hugs: Jade.... sorry he's being such an arse!! :grr:

:hi: to you all... hope you're all okay! A week tomorrow we'll be landing back in blightly! Holiday nearing an end!! xxxxxx

Aww Cath! Not long left!

I too would have thrown it at him jade! Ungrateful man!

I went running last night, still struggling to run the 90 second bursts and supposed to be doing 3 mins today... Think as I've had a break I will repeat last nights run to try complete it, then on Wednesday will attempt my first 3 min run... Killer... :haha: I can't imagine completing this course and running for 30 mins straight... Lucky I've got until October!!!! X

Jade I hope you fed it to the dog I would have just put his plate on the floor!

:wave:

cath your holiday wayyyy too long - i think next time u have half and ill have the other half :p!!!!

Hope everyones little ones ok :hugs:

Ive spent all weekend researching .... shoe cupboards ....:haha: how bloody boring that is. Need one for our newly decorated hallway and damned if i can find a good one. Even went to ikea yesterday and steve moaned at quality :dohh: We only have a very small space cos i nicked half of hallway when re-did kitchen now im paying the price! oh the joys!!!!

x

Well done on the running Katie!!

Good luck finding that shoe cupboard Gem! xxx

All this talk of running and getting/keeping fit has me exhausted! :haha:

He ate it in the end but i went to bed early sod him. he wanted a takeway curry but i have told him he needs to lose weight n make an effort as its unfair. he has back probs too so now being classed as obese is doing no one any favours. katie i really want to start this week with the running and iam to run a race for lifr. i will struggle to run for 20 seconds! never been a runner only a swimmer and its harder to get witj the kids now. need to tone my arms too help :-(

:hugs: jade u'll get there hun - baked bean tins good for toning arms :D

im blocking out all comments on getting fit lol

x

Running I can do at night that's why I decided to do it. I tone my stomach and upper body with pole. Have you got an iPod touch jade? The app is really helpful as it tells you when to run/walk etc x

I've got 5lb to loose I'm so close to being where I want so hoping in a few months I will have made it!

Phoned about my implants and they are calling me back once they have looked into it... X

Hi All,

How is everyone doing?

Sorry to hear bout you nd hubby arguing? men why do they hurt us so much xx

Gz on the running Katie Hope all is ok with implants.

Not long til you are back now Cath, time has flown.

Hope you are feeling well Debz xx

I am now @ 10 weeks and feeling like crap :cry: sickness in abundance the joys but i knowit will be worth it in the end xx

:wave: hope the sickness passes soon x

Evening ladies

Just did Day 1 on coach to 5k challenge. I did ok was easier than i thought (dare i say that LOL) I will take that back next week when it pushes me more. I surprisingly enjoyed the time alone, thinking etc.... the dog was nearly dead lol bless her. I hope I can keep it up!

Everyone ok?

You all see my home town on Coppers last night? :dohh:

ooo coppers, what have i missed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"