2009 March Mummies

Hospital bag: prepared shall we say? Not packed yet, but everything is ironed/ pulled together and on top of it. :haha:

Also got the Silver Cross 3D today! :dance: Mathew is indifferent, but I love it. Currently have it in pram mode so Abbie is happy that it's for the baby. :lol: Bless her cotton socks she was so pleased when she got 2 new books and the baby got 2 big boxes! :lol:

:hugs: to you all.

Should not be proud of my children sleeping because it swiftly goes tits up! Faith been awake really early last few days wakes and then goes back to bed 30 mins later. Enough to knacker me out for the day and having not much help from Sam is taking its toll. Feel very tired and emotional. Sam wonder why I dont want to :sex: because I'm flipping knackered! Tired of coming last in this house. I do the most and feel the least appreciated.

Was up at 4:50 this morning. Came downstairs (where Sam had slept) at 7:00 and he went up to bed "to get away from you" so gone back to bed. Sick of it. I wonder if it would be easier to be a single mum sometimes, at least I know one night and a couple of days I would probably get a bloody break.

Well done jade on the running (I got your email :D ) does it tell you the distance you run/walk and speed and calories etc? I'm running tonight... My first 3 min run :shock: the time running increases loads from this week. Going to get difficult.

Well done on bag debz :thumbup:

X

oh katie :hugs: don't know what to suggest, has he not changed then cos i thought he was getting better for you?

:hugs: katie

I've just spent 40 mins trying to get my contacts in, haven't worn them since before Martha was born :dohh:

Sorry for rant girls! He has got better but he hurt his back at Christmas then hurt his knee so has been Unavailable to help but is now playing on it. And what was a "youre super mum looking after me and the girls" has turned into "what is your problem" despite the fact he knows I'm exhausted!

Does everyone's other half's have a time of day they look after kiddies? I.e. put them to bed or bath time etc?

I have just run 3 mins no cheating :D never thought I'd do that after not being able to run 30 secs when I started :smug: :haha:

X

Well done on the running Katie!

Mathew's designated task is "bedtime". Some days that includes the bath, others it doesn't. That has always been the case here though so Abbie knows no different. In fact, if I try to do that time at all she just sits telling me I'm silly and she wants snuggles and stories with Daddy. :lol: Wee terror. He does help from he gets in from work too though, mostly when I'm making dinner etc but that's not quite so "set in stone".

Well done katie thats great. inc my 5 min walm up i did 3,2km in 25 mins walk/run. 1 min running is quite enough lol am scared of next week. although my oh is off work atm with bad back n no work i do everything. he has bathed caine 2 and alex once in their life. he puts caine to bed once or twice a week but sleeps with him alot when he gets up in night. he takes caine out to his mates sometimes as they have a daughter same age but has never took both kids out anywherr :-(

My mum has caine once a week and prob once a month overnight. but he doesnt go nursery. no one jas alex so i dont rrally get a break unless andy offers to have them an hour which is rare x

Joe helps but no set tasks :) that way no disappointment :haha: he took them put for a drive yesterday so I could clean and it was first time I've been alone in house since she was born :dohh:

I do everything too jade inc nights. Unless I ask for help (which when I do I get confronted with a grumpy reluctant groan...) he has one night out every week so I may start asking for the same... After dinner I have the evening and until 10am the next day... (that's what he gets)

I go back to work in 4 weeks... It's getting close!

X

Claire that sounds lovely lol! I'm not sure if I've been alone in the house.... I would love to stay home alone put the music up and clean the house top to bottom :cloud9:

He has and will have both it's just getting him to do it lol xx

To be honest i dont think i have been alone in the house either
since i had alex! how do you feel about going baxk to work katie? x

Im excited for the break and adult conversation!!! Plus money will be going up a bit. I will miss the girls but Ella is at nursery 3 mornings a week now and im working 4 mornings so I won't miss out on Ella time just Faithy time! But it will make the time we are all together and holidays a bit more appreciated I think :D x

of course lou!!!!

I do nights, hes tried once or twice but never hears them!, we alternate bedtimes each evening reading stories bath etc. Steve normally watches/plays with them whilst i do tea and during weekends alot. MIL has boys every thursday daytime either with or without me cos ive always worked thurs and she kept doing it whilst ive been off. If i dont go with her on a thurs Im home alone - i like to sleep lol! although last few weeks gone with her.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->