2009 March Mummies

M doesn't mind doing night wake-ups usually (though he too is guilty of the initial moany groany man grunt thing!) but I have to wake up first to kick him out of bed, so it's usually easier to do it myself. :lol:

i do everything here, but thats mainly because of the hours paul works, he usually in work for 9am and not home until at least 9pm if not later

Morning! gutted at sw stayed same after all that hard work this week :-(

Positive side hun u havent gained :hugs:

Debz - that grunt thing drives me mad!

Last night in one of the hourly wakings I had to do i got back to bed and he had managed to nick all the cover - literally he was laying on top of the whole kingsize quilt not a tiny bit to spare my side so he had to be woken for that!

Lost mattys amber :( so depressed bout that, Matty also go eye infections .... gonna be a great day lol

x

:hugs: gem! Faith has eye infection too - both eyes swollen and gunky! Bit better today though :D

We also nearly have a tooth! She is crawling slowly (more of a crawl shuffle lol) but she can stand up at her play table without support, she does it with one hand too and let go for a second before falling down! Everything is starting to happen really quickly... My baby is growing up!

Going swimming today then getting lunch out :D need to run tonight I bottled it last night as its freezing cold lol xxx

Tom has three teeth cutting :wacko: The two top middle ones and one fang. Poor little boy is very upset, doesn't want anyone but mummy...

Had my tattoo zapped yesterday. Hurt like hell! Much, much worse than when it's been lazered before!! It looks horrendous now, and of course Alex wants to keep poking it.

Very tired this morning *yawn*

aarrgghhh katie wants to wear big girl pants, wonder how long it will be until she floods the place

Ouch! :hugs: Lu (avoiding tattooed area of course!)

If she wants to wear em Dani maybe she'll surprise you and not have so many accidents?

I'm hooooooooooooooooooooooome!!!

:hi:

Not unpacked yet, bathed the girls, fed them lunch and then cleaned the house a bit. Mike's getting the cases out the car now! :( I hate unpacking! x

Welcome back Hun

Jack has really tested my patience all week, he decided he wanted a nap today and has got up like a different child, sure hope it continues

aarrgghhh katie flooded the place

welcome home cath

:rofl: Ah she'll soon learn!

Welcome back Cath. :D

Happy 34 weeks me! I would like to give myself another 2 weeks. Is that unreasonable (to actually WANT a slightly pre-term baby?)

Thank you!!! Oh and thanks for all the gorgeous x-mas cards! xx

Welcome back Hun

Jack has really tested my patience all week, he decided he wanted a nap today and has got up like a different child, sure hope it continues

Lottie needs her afternoon nap... else she's a whiny nightmare!

:rofl: Ah she'll soon learn!

Welcome back Cath. :D

Happy 34 weeks me! I would like to give myself another 2 weeks. Is that unreasonable (to actually WANT a slightly pre-term baby?)

OMG... 34 weeks!!! Yeah I completely get the want for pre term baby... but I hope little man stays put until at least 37 weeks!! xx

Hope little one is ok Katie hugs

Welcome home cath Hun missed ya hehe!

X

Thanks Gem!

I've been having a play (thinking of upcoming weddings etc :winkwink:) and if you have 7 minute and reasonable bandwidth..... please let me know what you think.... it's just a bunch of our photos... but with a twist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6TeGdtcqT0&feature=g-upl&context=G269acebAUAAAAAAAAAA

Oh Cath I love it, was on phone so quality wasn't fab but the idea is great, a real special treasure to keep. Wish i'd had it

welcome home cath.

Gz on week 34 debz, i feel for you i really do, i feel like death warmed up just now with the dreaded ms, why do we subject ourselves to such things?

Has anyone heard from Pip? txt her today and got no reply hope she is ok!

hope everyone else is ok xx

Finally :)grr:) got the GP to give me some more anti-sickness tabs so hoping they will help with that particular annoyance. :lol:

Hope the MS pisses off soon Claire!

Not heard from Pip. Hope she's ok. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->