2009 March Mummies

Thanks Claire. We had one done for our Wedding by our photographer friend and I loved it, but it's taken me a while to figure out how she did it! :)

Hi Claire... congrats on the wedding! :hugs:

Is Pip ok? I noticed the other day that she wrot4e something about separation?? are things bad with hubby? :( Hope she's ok!!

Claire :hugs:

Debz OMH 34 weeks! :shock:

Cath welcome back! Gonna watch the vid in a min

I just about froze to death on a run bbrrrrrrr

Aww love the little video Cath, there are some great photos in there hun! Lottie is so photogenic too and her sister looks so much like her :)

bbbrrrr its too cold....... going to have to set out early tomorrow to defrost the car

Thanks Jade! :kiss: well done on the running!!!

I'm starting slimming world tomorrow...may have loads of questions!!

Lottie's in knickers this morning, her choice... she came up to tell me she needed a wee, so i put her on the loo.. and she wee'd.so perhaps it's time??? :)

Thanks Jade! :kiss: well done on the running!!!

I'm starting slimming world tomorrow...may have loads of questions!!

Lottie's in knickers this morning, her choice... she came up to tell me she needed a wee, so i put her on the loo.. and she wee'd.so perhaps it's time??? :)

i wish euan would be off the same thinking Cath, he isnt interested at all, im hoping he wiil be trained by August when bumpy arrives xx

I can't wait to watch the vid cath but my broadband is so slow I can't do it!! I'll give it a go later :)

Hope everyone's OK!

NO worries Lu, mine is crap too and needs forever to buffer videos!

Claire... I've left Lottie until now, every now and then she's sat on the toilet to have a wee, but has had about 3 in total. She wasn't able to tell when she needed a wee, only once she'd already done one, so I just left her and didn't bother with it. I figured if I tried too early it'll put her off and we'd have a big struggle, but if i wait until she seems ready for it, then it'll be easier for us. So maybe Euan will surprise you soon and just wake up one day feeling ready to ditch the nappies?? *fingers crossed*

Well done lottie!!!!! We are on day 4 (i think!) and so far so good - touches all the wood in her house quickly!!!! :wohoo: have yet to master a poo, hes holding off having one, hope it wont lead to issues :(

:hugs: to pip, thinking of you hun if you read this

Playdate this morning, bloody knackered. Matthew refuses a bottle now and my nipples soooo sore and tender again not sure whats going on ... he throws mini tantrums when i offer bottle :( Was off out with girls from work for italian tonight but now I cant cos he wont take a bottle :cry:

Well done lottie!!!!! We are on day 4 (i think!) and so far so good - touches all the wood in her house quickly!!!! :wohoo: have yet to master a poo, hes holding off having one, hope it wont lead to issues :(

:hugs: to pip, thinking of you hun if you read this

Playdate this morning, bloody knackered. Matthew refuses a bottle now and my nipples soooo sore and tender again not sure whats going on ... he throws mini tantrums when i offer bottle :( Was off out with girls from work for italian tonight but now I cant cos he wont take a bottle :cry:

:hugs: debz ... not long!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun... we've just had our first little poo in the potty... it's very exciting here in this house today! :haha:

I am sure he'll have one soon. We've not had an accident yet... but we've only been going to 2 hours! :haha:

Hope Matty takes the bottle soon! :hugs: is he unwell? He's taken it before hasn't he??

back in nappies here, katie says she needs a wee after she has been, so thought i would wait till it warms up a bit again, as long as she is dry befire she starts nursery in september

Well, I am sad to announce that Tom no longer does those lovely, sweet smelling breast milk poos. They are now AWFUL :( He's had to be dunked in the bath every morning for the last week, as wipes just aren't cutting it. Still, it means he's eating stuff though, huh? :lol:

Well done all the potty trained little people!

Cath - yeah was taking bottle twice a day fine and when Mil had him but now .... flat refusal, dont know what to do.

Dani, she'll get there hun :)

Ben done 3 accidents this morning - 2 during playdate but think thats through excitement and running round and forgetting so see how this afternoon goes ... :dohh: His little friend phoebe (born same week) not trained yet so dont feel as pressured :hugs:

Lou Tom got a poorly belly?

xx

:hugs: to Tom!

Gem, that's just odd hun... teething maybe??

Lottie's gone all morning with no accidents and most times she sits on the potty we have a wee/poo so she really understands it now! :thumbup: We've had 5 wee's and 1 poo and gets a sticker for her chart with every success. :) I'm planning on putting a pull up nappy on her when she naps, but will put her on the loo before and after nap, hopefully she'll stay dry!

Wonder how long she'll take to do this? or if we'll be back in nappies tomorrow! :haha:

Sounds all good hun! :thumbup: I think girls pick up on it quicker in general anyway, she'll be ok :hugs: Mum said last night took me a week to be dry and my brother ALOT longer :rofl: Yeah we have a star chart too, yesterday he was squeezing the tinyest amount out just for a star lol! Asda had pullups on offer the other day :thumbup: £3

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->