2009 March Mummies

https://www.excelschoolofmotoring.co.uk/uploads/images/content/ripping%20Lplate.jpg

Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ty ... lol quick google search ... nails are too nice to be me lol!!!

Hi Girls

How are you all today?

well done Lu, world is your oyster now!

xx

hiya, hope pg going ok ? :)

is it me or are bunches of flowers expensive .... granted its winter and its been a while since i brought any but jesus lol - maybe im being tight! :haha:

x

yay well done lu

connor went bed last night without a nappy ( i had run out of them) put him on potty before bed 6pm, woke him about 10.30 for potty, still dry, got a wee in potty. then put him on potty at 7.10am still dry :D
lets see if its the same tonight

Well done Lucy thats fab news!

Gem how are you nips feeling? Little man any better with a bottle? If not dont bother, honestly use a sippy cup Alex never took a bottle but used a cup from 5/6 months xx

Still no weight off here I am so fucking upset and mad :( cant shift it :(

Nips terrible jade .. left breast I honestly cant feed him from it - looks fine not cracked or anything but the whole boob aches and soooo sore. if i try latch him im in tears no idea whats up, might take a trip to nurse to get her to have a look.Good idea about sippy cup (will have to get ours out)

Dani well done connor!!!!!!

Ben was dry all afternoon at nursery :yipee:

Just been out and OMG ...the table next to us was like watching channel 4 - Big fat gypsy wedding!! We sat down and 5 mins later 6 girls came in dressed in bugger all, more fake tan than a beauty parlour, more makeup than ive worn combined in my life - it was so caked on you could see the ridge of it round the chin/neck. Irish accents (no offense debz), no alcohol, chatting about 'trailers' definate gypsies .... i dont mind one bit but they were very loud and i went in after 2 of them to the loo with ben and they had made a right mess :sick: also i heard them say 'chav' and then they all started looking at us!! WTF! I think they were hinting at me with 2 little ones - ive never seen a chav in my life (never lived in a council house for one , not that theres anything wrong in it its just thats where the letters CHAV come from) im more rough combine harvester girl!!! cheeky cows! rant over lol they were quite funny really!

I have a 'norn iron' accent anyways so don't sound much like a gypsy. :haha:
:hugs: to you for a horrible experience.

:hugs: debz :D

discussing what a chav is in my journal ... nope defo not one lol!!

:rofl: Gem.. you're certainly NOT a Chav!

and Debz has a lush :cloud9: accent! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->