2009 March Mummies

Gem that breast pain sounds very similar to when we had thrush. Nothing to see on nipple but agony and really deep breast pain, it went on for some time once she finished the feed too. :hugs:

really?! didnt realise it manifested like that ... see how I go today, gonna try warm shower on it in a minute and prob go to docs/nurse tomorrow then, sooo sore. Thankyou hun :hugs: (and sorry ill pay more attention to your issues i promise :blush:)

Lol im intriged as too how debz sounds now - might have to give her an anonymous bell! :haha:

Have a good day girls

x

Lol im intriged as too how debz sounds now - might have to give her an anonymous bell! :haha:

x

haha lets all randomly phone deb :D

well night 2 was a dry night for connor :happydance:

*practices a posh voice for withheld numbers*

:hugs: Gem, hope you're better soon!

lol thanks :haha:

Well done connor!! ... im not even attempting ben yet although he did have a nap today with pants on no accidents.

Im finding im still asking him alot if he needs the potty, how long did u guys need to do that for? sometimes he says 'mummy toilet' but most of the time i have to ask :s Toddlers today say they take theirs every hour and eventually they cotton on and they can extend the time and then they ask themselves ..

Well done connor!! ... im not even attempting ben yet although he did have a nap today with pants on no accidents.

remember connor is a year older then these guys, he will be 4 in 2 weeks. just been to check him and put him on potty, and still dry :happydance:

:yipee: well dine Connor

I still ask sometimes now Gem but you find they can hold it for much longer and you aren't constantly nagging them

lol thanks :haha:

Im finding im still asking him alot if he needs the potty, how long did u guys need to do that for? sometimes he says 'mummy toilet' but most of the time i have to ask :s Toddlers today say they take theirs every hour and eventually they cotton on and they can extend the time and then they ask themselves ..

Well done Connor and Ben!

Well on Tuesday I was always asking her, but she quickly started telling me when she needed a wee, and would take herself to the potty or toilet and have a wee. She's been dry through all her naps and her trip to gymnastics on Wed and the library yesterday as well as overnight last night. This was a shock to me this morning as she has a bottle/cup of milk before bed. So in answer to your question, I still ask her, but I probably don't need to.

:thumbup: lottie - shes cottoned on really quickly!!! Think Ben has a bit of 'lazy boy syndrome' sometimes lol! We've had 5 accidents in 5 days so far.

Connor still doing good dani, no matter what age :thumbup:

Housework day today, wedding venue visit tomorrow, lazy sunday!

Oh ive expressed little by little some of boobie and nipple still v.sore but not as bad, also warm showers helped. on another note bens been trying to express from own boobies, very funny - trying to catch him with a picture :haha:

x

Ella just started asking, she goes to the toilet herself now but I have to lift her on it because our toilet seat is slipping and it scares her! Going to try a night tonight. Will pop in when I go to bed and sit her on potty then pray... Lol! I wish I had done it when I first started potty training because she was dry at night a few times and I fear I've created a bad habit of letting her wear a nappy at night for too long...

Faith is pulling herself up to stand :shock:

Does anyone here invest in a stocks and shares ISA? X

Ah, bless her! I'm not sure when we're going to get Alex out of nappies at night. He's dry 85% of the time... Should bite the bullet I guess, but we're moving end of Feb and he's going to be in his own room then in a different house, in a new bed too, so I think we're going to try and do everything all at once! Tom will be going into a cot then too. Having a bit of a nightmare with him at night at the moment actually - not sure if it's teeth or what, but he's waking and not going back to sleep. At all! Was up from 10pm - 12am and then 1am - 3am last night!! OH took him for a walk in the pushchair, up the mountain in the dark! Came back, he'd slept for 20 minutes but was wide awake again!!

I am getting a new car a Seat Ibiza! I'm well chuffed :happydance: Have to wait for my new license to come through before they finance can be done though, plus I need to choose the colour.... I am a bit scared of driving a car without dual controls though!! Not kidding - the thought is making me really nervous, and kind of taking the edge off the excitement of passing my test and getting the car!

I don't have an ISA Katie, but you are welcome to start one for me :D :D :D

Well done Ella and Alex! :thumbup:

Ooooooooooh... a new car.. how lovely!! :dance: :dance: You'll be nervous for all of 5 minutes and then you'll love it! xx

Katie, can't help you there sorry. Any spare cash we have currently sits in ING Direct. Otherwise it's in property and Mike's investigating investing in gold.

Lottie's just fallen out her bed for the second time this evening! She's not done it before tonight and now twice in one night???

Everyone doing okay?? How're our pregnant fairies? Debz and Claire??

I'm starting on a plan for financial independence... Im so excited its unreal lol xxx

Morning all, ty for potty replies!!

I dont have enough to invest in stocks and shares ISA lol but I know FIL has shares, know nothing about it all though. Sorry im crap I know :haha:

Well done Faith on Standing!!!!!!!

:wohoo: on car!!!!!!

xx

Very exciting Katie!

Uhm Debz... are you going to be giving birth at the Belfast Hospital?????

:wave:
No thankfully! I'm too far away to go there - for once I'm glad I'm a country bumpkin! Mind you, that's the hospital all the really sick babies are transferred to over here so not everyone there is "local". It's really sad. But what's getting me is how they're making a big deal of needing to give the dept a "deep clean" now.... er, shouldn't that already be a regular occurance?!

Oh thank the lord! Yey for being a county bumpkin! :dance:

It's not good news at all and I can't imagine how those parents feel! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->