2009 March Mummies

Nope! :(

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend! We're cleaning, filing and doing our taxes! Gets complicated with my part time work and the houses! Plus we're bound to owe the tax man money as the houses were in profit last year! x

aarrgghh taxes, im dreading having to start doing tax returns

Good Luck Cath! I would say "Have fun" but don't think that's really possible...

thanks! :)

So far achieved nothing but the cleaning bit! :haha: Filing will be done tonight when our tazmanian devil is asleep! :thumbup:

I have made a huge "to do" list and achieved very little really. On a positive note the "Breakfast" and "Lunch" portions are ticked. :haha:

Just re-packed my hospital bag. If you have a quick look over could you tell me if I've missed anything? :blush: You wouldn't think I'd done this before.....

Me:
'Labour' nightie
PJs
Dressing Gown
Slippers
Big Pants :haha:
Maternity pads
Breast Pads
Towels - Bath/Hand
Toiletry bag: Facecloth, soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, hairbrush

Baby:
Nappies
Wipes
"Going home" outfit
Vests
Babygros

Other:
"Big Sister" present

My going home outfit can be either what I wear to the hospital in the first place (I don't suppose I'll require non-maternity clothes THAT miraculously quickly!!) or can be collected by Mathew/Mum when it's needed.

Snacks and drinks, may I suggest cotton wool..in case MW's don't like you using wipes on baby. Muslins for baby burping/sick. an extra pair of clothes/pj's for you in case of leaking.
Phone charger. something to read? Kindle?

Can't think of much else! xx

I have 2xPJs packed. Didn't think of snacks. Will get those added ASAP me thinks!
Phone charger and kindle will be grabbed on the way out the door.
Must charge the camera battery too and stick that in before I forget! :dohh:

Also just popped a couple of muslins in since the bag is sitting beside the drawer they're currently residing in.

And I think you're right about the cotton wool... they do prefer that don't they :rolleyes:

SEE! I knew I needed help! Thank you!

35 weeks debs... Jeeez not long until a newborn arrives... Still can't believe it's a boy either :haha: I guess once he is here and named it will sink in for me :lol: since having faith I've only been broody once and that was for a newborn baby boy at a shopping centre! So maybe your little las will get me broody! :haha:

Ella was soooo nearly dry last night. She had a huge wee this morning on potty and a little one at 10pm but had a slight wet pj at 10! Only slight (thought it was sweat and had to sniff it :sick: ) so maybe tonight she will do it as she seems to be improving each night lol

She puts her pjs on now, I just have to do buttons :cloud9: she takes her shoes and coat off when we get in from a trip out, lots of little things she is doing for herself now growing up too quickly at the moment :cry:

Hope everyone is well! Our big ones will all be turning 3 soon... :shock:

X

Debs I'm not sure how long your hair is but I needed hair bands and clips (one snapped while there do have a spare)

bbbrrrrr its a bit on the windy side here today, the bins have been blown everywhere

Well done Ella!! :thumbup: she's such a clever little lady hun!!

Happy 9 months Tom and 7 months Martha! :cake: Can't believe how quickly these children grow up! Lizzie's almost 3 months :shock:

Hope you all have a good day... xxxxx

Happy 9 Months Tom!

Happy 7 Months Martha!

Debz u giving a present to little one from big sister too? so both get one :)

Well done Ella!

xxxxx

We took Alex ten pin bowling, and he was much better than me! I even had the sides up - I am so shit! :wacko:

Yep we are Gem, but Abbie has that in her ' overnight at Granny's bag. '

Nope. :shrug: but if you want it it's yours m'dear. I seem to remember I owe you for a flip insert... :thumbup:

Nope your not a chav gem. n hope boobs feel bettrr!
katie whats the plans?
debz list seems fine :)
well done to connor dani! caine defo not ready at night yet
Hope your ok claire lucy jo clare cath? sorry if i mkssd anyone!
is pip ok? anyone heard from her? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->