2009 March Mummies

All good here... had a busy weekend which included a mountain of filing last night and completing our tax returns tonight! But it's done! Thank God! x

Ella was dry all night :wohoo: tried to wee her at 10pm but she said she wanted to get back in bed! So a full dry night :D

I've got weird pains in my uterus today :( feels "full" kind of like when you need a wee and it rests on womb when pregnant but I've been and I'm not pregnant :lol:

X

Filing Cath! You should see the state of three large draws in my bedroom... FULL of paperwork I need to sort out! How long do you keep paperwork for? X

Well done Ella!! Little superstar!!!

Katie, some stuff we keep indefinitely (Property and inland revenue stuff) other things we keep for the financial years (so 6 April 2010 to 5 April 2011 etc) so currently have stuff (payslips and anything income/expense related) as far back as April 2010.. and other stuff we don't keep as we have access to it online (ie bank statements).

Debz, sorry to hear you feel unwell! :( I hope you feel better soon chick. PJ day is definitely required! x

:hugs: debz

Well done little Ella!!!!!! :D

Ive kept all my paperwork, bills etc from my student housing days all in the loft lol - just in case British Gas come after me 10 years later :haha:

:hugs: deb. you feeling better today?

Second dry night for Ella :cloud9: proud mummy :D

Ive got years of the stuff upstairs... May keep 3 years worth then throw it... Need a shredder...

Off to do the nursery run then come home and pay some bills online.

Anyone else feeling excited about spring and summer coming?! Can't wait to play out in the garden again! Got to dig my veggie patch to grow some new things this year! And my sunflowers! Excited!!! Lol xx

I need the good weather/garden asap to chuck the toddler into lol!!!

:rofl: @ Gem!

Well done Ella Bella.. you super star! :cloud9:

Soooooooooooooo... guess who had her first proper poo in her potty!!! (NOt me.. and not Lizzie) :haha: YEP... We're over that hurdle!!! Thank goodness!!! She got 2 rolo's and a sticker for her chart for that. We also had to phone Daddy and Nanny! :rofl:

:dance: I'm a happy Mummy today! Even though we're stuck indoors!

Wish me luck for weigh in tomorrow!! I'm excited and nervous! Really want to kick start this diet with a good number!

:wave: I've just spent the last 45 mins detangling wool. :wacko: The woofer decided he was a cat while I was upstairs and tied himself and the yarn in knots.

Thanks ladies!!!

Oh Aussie! Silly puppy!!

Watched Megamind tonight with hubby! It's so funny! Had us both giggling loads!!! x

Morning all!

So tired - Tom isn't sleeping well at all at the moment. He was up at 3.30am. Only just gone back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->