2009 March Mummies

:hugs: to you Lu.... hope the house viewing is successful! xx

:wacko::argh:
https://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/155/4/0/now_panic_and_freak_out__by_jweinstock-d3hvgoz.png

(see journal)

off to Debz Journal!

PS... lost 7lbs at SW weigh in tonight! Can't wipe the smile from my face! :)

Well done again Sweetie x

Someone text me tomorrow for debz update if little man decides he's gonna fly out cost I'm out all day lol

Xx

Thanks ladies... I'm out a lot of the day too... but will check in around lunch time! :thumbup:

I'm sure with our text loop we'll get the word spread if there's any news! :kiss:

YEY :dance: ... and holy smokes yours arrived late! Maybe they missed the plane! That's almost a week after some of the others arrived and I posted them all together at the post office close to my Mum's house! Glad you got them though :cloud9:

We have one of those outdoor postbox's which you use a key to open and usually just pull the post out without opening it so it may have been in there longer but only check once or twice a week for extra stuff at the bottom :hugs: thank you xx

Anyone else developing a bossy toddler?! Ella shouted at me yesterday... I tried to stay calm but it was difficult. I think the naughty corner is coming back.

She is becoming kinder and more interested in faith which is nice but her attitude is starting to drive me mad! I ask her something she says "no mummy" or "no thank you" and if I say "yes please Ella come and ***" she then shouts "NO MUMMY IM NOT. NEVER." or (even better) when brushing her hair "get off me mummy, leave me alone"

X

Lottie is very shouty and bossy at the moment! I'm really hoping it's a phase and she gets out of it soon! :(

We got our postcard last Saturday - I forgot to say thank you! Alex was very very excited!! :D

He is a bossy boots too! He says "I'd like you to x, y, z please mummy" and if I say no, he says "I don't like you behaving like that, so you need to leave the room" :wacko:

We were at grannie's yesterday (stayed up there as it was easier to view the houses with there as a base) and Alex made a huge Lego tower. He smashed a Lego plane into it, sighed, and said "Oh fucking hell!" :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->