2009 March Mummies

hi ladies:wave:
not been on in ages :wacko: so i thought id drop in and see how you all are :hugs:
jacob starts in full time nursery after easter :cry:weres my baby gone :wacko:
at the mo we got the sickness bug doing the rounds ere :(
hope everyones ok xx

:wave: jo!!!!!!!!

my ben is a right handful at times this week!!! u should have seen the tantrum i had last night in the restaurant - everyone looking prob thinking what an uncrontroled child I had - did timeout for 10 mins with him ouside but i think that was more for my sanity! all because he wanted go play in the soft play as his dinner arrived - i said no, after his dinner. he knew he was in public place and might try his luck at his own way... :grr: i could have throttled him! other times hes a sweet little thing - hope its a phase :(

matty on the verge of crawling, we have rocking, leg and hand lifting - just not in right order lol!!!

hope ur ok debz

x

Glad he liked it Lu! :hugs:

I'm so pleased it's not just my child being unreasonable! It's been a bit better this afternoon but I was ready to put her in the garden and close the kitchen door for 10 minutes. How evil am I?? Obviously I didn't do it... but I was just furious.

Lottie knows she's making me upset, so she carries on... a trait I think she picked up from her stupid dumb ass father who doesn't stop annoying me until I shout at him! *sigh*

I'm thinking of changing tact and coming up with a new way to control her/the attitude. Because naughty step aint working... she just laughs at me!

I've noticed that the charts on the lounge door for potty training are working quite well so I'm thinking a reward chart might be key... with stars and black dots where appropriate and suitable rewards/punishments if she meets/doesn't meet certain criteria.
Going to google to see if I can find one suitable or might have to make my own.

:hugs:

Please tell what u find.

Ben would love me to throw him outside even in this weather :grr:

I know what u mean about the 'annoying' its a male thing in this house - i say 'just leave me alone' but will they ??? no ... they wind me up till I shout then say 'whats got into you?!' ARGHHHHHH! lol

I quite like this place... personalised reward charts. You can get them for general things and for specific, teeth brush or potty training. They come laminated and they sell stickers and wipe clean pens too!

May to the one in the link. Personalise with name and pic (don't need to do pic but doesn't change the price) and have one where I can write tasks on.

Have been reading up a bit and they mention to avoid making a fuss of the bad behaviour but rather praise the good behaviour. So no black dots etc... I think what I'll do is that I will use the reward chart for rewarding her (obviously) but need to find something that hits her hard tht I can take away from her is she doesn't behave. I'm thinking dummy at night time! Cos it's the only thing she's attached to!

Hi Jo!!

Hope nursery goes well! :hugs: get better soon chick! :flower:

I know supernanny does a thing like - balls/stars in a pot then when naughty take one out and have so many at end of week for reward :shrug:

oh yeah... I think we might do that!! Awesome thanks Gem! x

Michael just phones to ask if he can go for a drink with his mate after work! :grr:

I hate men. I've had such a shit day with Lottie and now my pain drags on!!

Well the thing is... if I didn't.. he'd have a stupid grumpy face on him all weekend... I'd rather him have to owe me than deal with that face! :grr:

Hey ladies hope your all ok!? Sorry not been on a bit, been mega busy, not gonna repeat myself its in my journals. Offering hugs to those that need em and :wohoo: to Cath for the weight loss!

Am on labour watch for Debz! I reckon 37+2 he will be here :)

i say next saturday, what do you say cath?

:haha: I was thinking that... but knowing how things work... probably Friday or Sunday!

lol cath, at least it would be a date i would remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->