2009 March Mummies

:hi:

Not sure if you all remember Holly (shifter) but Alfred James was born by c-section at 7.20 pm last night. Weight 9lbs 4oz. She feels it was a positive experience.

So Jack has a little brother! Not many pigeon pairs about!!

yay congrats holly

Congrats shifter!

Feeling very down, don't know where to turn. no one on fb seems to get idea, my status is not one to like and I can't carry on with no sleep.

:hugs: if I ever like a status like that it's to agree or show support hun, maybe that's it?
I have no idea what to suggest to help with sleep.

I know I'm sorry hugs. Just one of those days/weeks. Ill soon slap myself out of it.
Hope everyone ok ?
Xxxxx

You have no need to apologise! :hugs: You're stressed out! I hope the wee man sleeps for you soon x

oh sweetheart! :hugs: Have you tried swaddling? tough love/CIO? raising the end of his bed? dream feed? Hungry milk?

I'm just trying to think of all the things I'd try before anti depressants are required.

I suppose you've done most if not all of these?

maybe a different room? I'm assuming he's in with you?

Does he have a very standard routine? bath, bottle, bed?? as an example? if not... maybe trying the same routine every night?

Put him to bed earlier/later than normal?

Afternoon ladies how are you all?

Had my 12 week scan today and have a happy healthy bouncing about ickle bean in there. We are over the moon :wohoo: xx

Yay Claire, congratulations!

Gem - I read The No Cry Sleep Solution when Alex was still waking 8+ times a night at ten months old, and it really helped. We co-sleep with Tom, and if I didn't, I know I'd struggle more. As it is, I feed him probably three or four times through the night, but as he's right there next to me, I don't really have to wake up properly or anything... Having said that, when we move house he's going in his own cot, so we'll see how things are from there. :hugs:

I spent £50 in Boots today on bath/pamper goodies because I am stressed out :blush:

oh sweetheart! :hugs: Have you tried swaddling? tough love/CIO? raising the end of his bed? dream feed? Hungry milk?

I'm just trying to think of all the things I'd try before anti depressants are required.

I suppose you've done most if not all of these?

ty, swaddling:not tried CIO:tried once but didnt work, gonna try again very soon Raising bed: currently raised Dream feed: he wakes lol Hungry milk: yeah back on it after switching the other week ... :(

maybe a different room? I'm assuming he's in with you?

Hes not in with us hun, been in own room from quite early on. Hes in little room. :blush:

Does he have a very standard routine? bath, bottle, bed?? as an example? if not... maybe trying the same routine every night?

Put him to bed earlier/later than normal?

Yeah he has a routine and goes down (or tries too!!!) just after ben does.

Its more the constant waking in the night - he wakes and will only settle if I put him on boob. Weve had screaming for hours trying to change it.

Cath is much better with suggestions than me! :haha:

:friends: lol!!!!

Afternoon ladies how are you all?

Had my 12 week scan today and have a happy healthy bouncing about ickle bean in there. We are over the moon :wohoo: xx

:wohoo: huge congrats!!!!!!

Yay Claire, congratulations!

Gem - I read The No Cry Sleep Solution when Alex was still waking 8+ times a night at ten months old, and it really helped. We co-sleep with Tom, and if I didn't, I know I'd struggle more. As it is, I feed him probably three or four times through the night, but as he's right there next to me, I don't really have to wake up properly or anything... Having said that, when we move house he's going in his own cot, so we'll see how things are from there. :hugs:

I spent £50 in Boots today on bath/pamper goodies because I am stressed out :blush:

Im gonna have to read that :hugs: ty, trying to avoid co-sleeping, even though some nights at 3am I shove him in with us to see if that helps. U breast feeding hun?

Ive also brought pamper products today to cheer myself up!

:hugs: right with ya!!!

Thankyou girls for your suggestions, ur support makes me smile and really helps. Hopefully he'll just click into a nice routine soon to give me some form of sanity lol! (I got 1-2 hours sleep only night!)

Anyway enough bout me, hope your all ok, will catch up on journals tomorrow as im going to crash in a sec

:hugs:

before i hit the pillow just seen this ... Feb/March/April Birthday's, parties, party bags ... not bad for £2.77 free delivery to store. Pack of 10 (£9.99 @ play.com)

https://direct.asda.com/Play-Doh-Party-Pack/000705371,default,pd.html?campid%3Dawin_HotUKDeals_47868_id=2786

https://asda.scene7.com/is/image/Asda/?layer=0&size=298,298&layer=1&src=701843&size=298,298&resMode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0&layer=2&src=Clearance_details&anchor=0,0&pos=-149,-149&resMode=sharp&defaultimage=default_details_GM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->