2009 March Mummies

Glad you're doing okay hun!

If you've not tried swaddling, I'd give it a bash. Lizzie wakes herself up without it cos she flaps her arms about.. the silly moo!

Thanks for the link! :thumbup:

I'm nervous about tomorrow's weigh in! I've been good! Real good.. no bread and no snacking on bad stuff... only thing I did was hit close to 15 syns on 3 days and tonight on my scales I was 1lb UP! :( Not impressed. LAst night and tonight I've been out on my first two days of couch to 5k. I'll be very sad if I gain weight! That's not what's supposed to happen when I'm being so good! :(

Please keep your fingers crossed the weight fairy comes tonight! :haha:

you have so much faith :) I hope that weight fairy visited in the night!! :rofl:

Eeeeeek... we're thinking of selling one of our houses and using the capital to buy commodities (Gold/Silver). If any of you want to read a good book about investing... buy Rich Dad Poor Dad's guide to investing in Gold and Silver. It's an eye opener and now has Mike and I tracking the global indexes and calculating the gold/silver price against the dow jones! <---- None of it made sense before reading this book! I'll ask hubby to send me the link to a video by the guy who wrote the book mentioned above.

Debz... it's at 7:30pm So still all of today to get through! :haha:

Thanks hun!

Here is the link.... Mike Maloney... it's one and a half hours... but it'll be enlightening!

xxx

Hello all :flower:

How are you all? And lo's?
Can't believe Noah is 3 next week :)
They all growing up so fast xx

:hi: Hi Tina!

I know... it's crazy how quickly those three years have gone!
I noticed your ticker! Huge congrats on being pregnant again!! :yipee: Are you planning on finding out the gender? How's Noah doing these days?

ps.. forgot to answer you.. my girls are doing wonderfully thanks hun! :flower:

Hi Tina!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: on pregnancy!!!

Cath i need plenty of sleep before i look at gold indexes and stock markets lol - and money :p Interesting though isnt it, makes me feel like a grown up looking at it !

xx

:hi: Hi Tina!

I know... it's crazy how quickly those three years have gone!
I noticed your ticker! Huge congrats on being pregnant again!! :yipee: Are you planning on finding out the gender? How's Noah doing these days?

Noah is doing great thanks, soon to be at nursery which is great for him so I am excited about that.

Yeah we will find out the sex of new baby so that's all set for 20th feb :) xx

We have rich dad poor dad books Cath - love them!!! (havent got the gold/silver one though) We looked at silver and gold but felt the horse had bolted with gold prices at the moment... In the long term it would always pay off but prices are super high at the moment. I'm waiting Until April for GDP announcement if economy has shrunk again and we go into this double dip recession I will be investing in an index tracker and hopefully cash in coming out the other end! Bit of a risk but if it pays off it will so be worth it!!!

Hope everyone is ok! Gemma turn the monitor off and get a good sleep! (I did this accidentally one night and had a fab sleep lol)

Congrats to those with new bumps!

XxxX

Tina that's very exciting... you'll have to let us know what flavour! :winkwink:

Katie that's awesome hun... though if you watch that link you'll see they expect gold to rise 10x the amount it is now! :) So much higher still. Silver's at an all time low (lowest it's been since 1983...according to Bloomberg this morning) and that's expected to rise now.... it's all so exciting! :dance:

^ I'm such a geek!

ANyhoo.... bath time for Lottie as we just got in from gymnastics, then make dinner then head off to weigh in!

Will check in later with the damage! xx

We have rich dad poor dad books Cath - love them!!! (havent got the gold/silver one though) We looked at silver and gold but felt the horse had bolted with gold prices at the moment... In the long term it would always pay off but prices are super high at the moment. I'm waiting Until April for GDP announcement if economy has shrunk again and we go into this double dip recession I will be investing in an index tracker and hopefully cash in coming out the other end! Bit of a risk but if it pays off it will so be worth it!!!

Hope everyone is ok! Gemma turn the monitor off and get a good sleep! (I did this accidentally one night and had a fab sleep lol)

Congrats to those with new bumps!

XxxX

yes mum! :) :haha:

:hugs:

:haha: gem! That was a mummy order :lol:

Will have a look at the link later Cath, I Only touched on it looked at prices and trends quickly the other day but we are defo looking to invest rather than bung money in low yielding interest accounts. So I will defo have a look once my monsters are in bed! 50 mins to go :haha: thanks for tip ;) xxx

Faith is crawling like a pro now, pulling herself up and has two teeth! At last!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->