2009 March Mummies

Yay for teeth! You must be relieved Katie! Tom has a couple more coming through I think :(

Gem - forgot to answer you earlier. Yes I breastfeed Tom. He seems to want feeding more frequently at night at the moment, but I'm not sure if he's just doing this because he's teething, or if he's started to rely on being BF to sleep, or what :shrug: I can totally relate to you not wanting to co-sleep - I was the same with Alex, but from about 6 months, we ended up having him in bed with us from 3am as I was fed up of getting up all the time to settle him. With Tom, we thought it was easier to just co-sleep from the start, but I'm not getting long stretches of sleep (I don't think I have it anywhere as tough as you at the moment though! :hugs:)

Eveninv ladies! Hope everyone is ok! Hugs and congrats to those that need/deserve them!

Cath good luck sometimes weight fluctuates so much!

OBEM soon, time to get brooooody! I really cant decide if I want another or not!

Hope you're ok debz :hugs:

Very happy to finally see teeth Lucy! She looks sooooo cute! Think we have 2 more coming but not bothering her too much yet (I remember Ella's first 4 were the worst then got easier)

No more babies here! If I could guarantee a boy I would but no chance of that so defo no more!

Have been taking my new pill with no adverse effects I initially put on 2lb but ive lost it again :D

Came on to see how Cath did at weigh in but not reported back to base yet lol! Will come back tomorrow!

Night night ladies xxx

:hi:

Well done for crawling babies!! :dance:

Only lost 1/2 a pound tonight! Boooooooo! This next week I will do better!!!!!

Hope you're all okay!

Is this your second week Cath? Isn't it the second week your body fights and is normally a low number? As Claire said a loss is a loss!

I need to go running. Trying to decide if I want to follow the couch to 5k or just run and try and go further each time....

Thanks Claire and Katie!

Yeah...that's what I've heard too! I'm going to stick with it! I have to, I'm amazed at what two weeks of healthy eating has done to my skin!

Just wanna send Debz some cuddles... I think baby boy wants to share mine and Dani's birthday (4th)! Can't blame him... it's a good day to be born and Aquarians are super cool! :dance:

Gem - forgot to answer you earlier. Yes I breastfeed Tom. He seems to want feeding more frequently at night at the moment, but I'm not sure if he's just doing this because he's teething, or if he's started to rely on being BF to sleep, or what :shrug: I can totally relate to you not wanting to co-sleep - I was the same with Alex, but from about 6 months, we ended up having him in bed with us from 3am as I was fed up of getting up all the time to settle him. With Tom, we thought it was easier to just co-sleep from the start, but I'm not getting long stretches of sleep (I don't think I have it anywhere as tough as you at the moment though! :hugs:)

Sounds like us atm .... 3am seems to be the turning point. Think we are all having rough points at one time or another, just mine seems to be lasting forever lol little sod! :hugs:

:brat: that is all! :haha:

u ok hunny?!!!! huge hugs!!!

Only lost 1/2 a pound tonight! Boooooooo! This next week I will do better!!!!!

:wohoo: well done missy!

----------------------

Havent quite decided on #3 but it seems mine get worse the more I have so may just pass on #3 lol!! waiting till after honeymoon ;) Coil being fitted on valentines day so will leave that for a while :p

Well done on crawling and teeth!!! Our babies are starting to become mobile argh!!!!!!!!!

Bens little sod today ... went to shop to buy milk bread etc to last us till wkend as i refuse to do food shop at night with two hungry/tired kids! ben wanted sandwich so got home then he just tipped his orage juice all over it!! WTF!! Ive never had him do that before, dont know whether to blame nursery or just being little shit! this was after a morning of tantrums cos I told him off for not listening to mummy and to do as I ask of him .... MIL normally with us on a thurs but she has lurgy so just me and the monsters!

Hope your days are better!

xxxx

Just wanna send Debz some cuddles... I think baby boy wants to share mine and Dani's birthday (4th)! Can't blame him... it's a good day to be born and Aquarians are super cool! :dance:

im thinking 4th for baby black too

Thanks everyone! Details in journal, but in short: still here, still pregnant, pissed off. :haha:

:hugs: to those that need em!

:hugs: to you Debbie!! :flower:

Dani how young are you turning this birthday??? xxx

Hi Girls,

How is everyone, still suffering with the dreaded M/S and the girls in the group like we had are most certainly not as warm, welcoming or as nice as you lot are or were when we all were when pg back in 2011 :wacko: Im maybe being sensitive but i have no buddies hardly anyone speaks or replies to threads so not much fun.

Oh well moan over go back to my housework i think, hope you are all doing well big hugs to you Debz, bubs will be here soon xx

We were really lucky in our march group I think. :thumbup: just do what I do and grumble and groan in here... :haha:

Had a really good sleep last night. Just backache now so no sign of baby. :dohh: wee monster! Ah well, got a letter telling me I'm getting maternity allowance. So have a nice little lump sum coming on 10th as it needs back-paid by 2 months! Cheered me up a bit too (especially as it seems I'm slightly better off on mat allowance than I am when at work :wacko:)

thumbs up!!!! :thumbup:

:hugs: aurora!!!!! we'll listen to you hun!

x

Hugs Claire! I agree, rant away!

Hope you're OK Debs!

Forgot to say well done on the weight loss Cath! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back