2009 March Mummies

Just wrote in my journal - matty has pulled himself to standing yesterday!, only for a short while and he fell back on his bum but :shock: lol!!!

Was gonna ask ladies ... when do we start taking them for eye tests?? (should i have done already?!) I havent had one in donkeys years but had them every 6-12 months when younger i seem to remember ....

:hugs: Claire... just come chat here honey :flower:

Awesome news on mat pay Debz!!!

Gem.. that's unbelievable, you're so going to have your hands full. Well done Matty!! xxx

Well done Matty! :shock:

Abbie has had her eyes done once a year since she was 6 months. Only because I go every year and my optician advised she could start having a check at that stage. (the 6 month one was basically "can she see this toy and coordinate to grab it?")

Oh gosh, I didn't think we had to take them for eye tests unless we thought there was an issue! :shock: Feelin' silly now.....

lol lou I only asked cos i wasnt sure .. ty debz thats good to know - i personally assumed it was school age to start taking them but thought id ask. Might just get a booking for one now bens coming up to 3 and start from there :shrug: ben has the eyes of a hawk and can see tiny planes in the sky miles off lol but i know his dad and uncle have a colour blindness issue so want to see if thats been carried on...

OH has the worst eye sight ever - his specs are like the bottom of glass bottles. I think I should take Alex too!

just rang vision express (boots never answered phone) they say to start taking at 3-4 years unless u feel issue then see HV. Start getting them used to it like dentists. I didnt realise its free for under 16's either :dohh: lol

I would never have thought of it either, Abbie just happened to be at my appt. :thumbup:

Hello all,
wow its been so long since i was last around.. How is every 1 ?.

Were all well here, Cannot believe Oscar is 3 in a couple of weeks :), Baby corey had his 1st birthday today it was wonderful.
My other 2 also well if not full of pre teen attitude already lol.

No more babies for me either, OH bought me a puppy for my birthday last week to stop me getting broody he he he.

I promise to try pop in more often but went back to full time work last sept and its been very hectic.

Hope every one is real real well. x

Happy bday Connor if I dont get on! :cake:

Wow our babies are nearly 3 :shock:

Well done Matty! :)

No eye tests here!

Sorry I dont get on FB/here so much at mo ladies up to neck in wedding preps, keeping fit and bloody uni work :wacko:

Debz I expected a baby by now :sulk:

Have a lovely weekend lovely ladies!

Dani...you're still a baby! I'll be 31! Old and decrepid... like Jade! :haha: I'm sorry Jade, You know I love you right??? :kiss:

Hi MM!!! :hi: Hice to see you again and glad you're all well! I was asking after you not so long ago... hope Corey is on the mend? Last we heard he was in and out of hospital and not very well! :(

I am frustrated and annoyed with my stupid husband... the story's in my journal... it's nothing big... it's petty if I'm completely honest... but it's still annoying!!

have a good weekend ladies... keep warm and Dani... have a wonderful birthday tomorrow... I'll be texting ya and thinking of you :D xx

So did I Jade, so did I. :brat:

:wave: MM!

Happy birthday to the birthday girls for tomorrow! :cake::lolly::munch:

I have swollen fingers and ankles this evening. Meh. I'm like a little balloon!

lovely to see your all well, Corey is a bit better thanks hun still lactose intolerant but he is a happy kid :) as long as we put baby thickner in everything known to man he isnt that sick any more he just celebrated his 1st birthday today :) hows little lottie doing ?. x

Debz hope he comes soon!

Cath - you are right I am old and decripid, but you are too so thats not so bad :smug:

So did I Jade, so did I. :brat:

:wave: MM!

Happy birthday to the birthday girls for tomorrow! :cake::lolly::munch:

I have swollen fingers and ankles this evening. Meh. I'm like a little balloon!

Ahh... a Debz balloon! :haha: You'll pop soon sweets :hugs: Tell that little man he's running out of time in that balloon!! :flower:

lovely to see your all well, Corey is a bit better thanks hun still lactose intolerant but he is a happy kid :) as long as we put baby thickner in everything known to man he isnt that sick any more he just celebrated his 1st birthday today :) hows little lottie doing ?. x

Oh bless him! Happy Birthday Corey!! :cake: Lottie's good thanks.. full of beans and nuisance! :thumbup:

Debz hope he comes soon!

Cath - you are right I am old and decripid, but you are too so thats not so bad :smug:

:haha: Yes we are Jade, I found my first grey hair when we on hols in SA! :( I was shocked! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->