2009 March Mummies

Cath i have got quite a bit of grey hair lol

happy bday cath n dani!! :cake: please share the cake nicely girls :)

:hi: everyone! Trying to remember everything I needed to say so forgive me if it's a jumble...

First off massive :hugs: debz! Kick your hubby gently in the knackers every two mins for a day - you're well within your rights to do so...

Well done Matty on pulling up to stand!!! Growing up soooo quickly! I'm constantly bent over while faith attempts to walk - she loves standing/walking!

Cath - hope youre ok! Love the new avatar pic! Will pop by journal in a min!

No eye test here! Will look at taking her when I next go for my contact lens check up! Been trying to find a dentist for over a year - nowhere local taking NHS so thinking I need to go private until I find somewhere!!!

Hi MM! Glad Corey is better!

I'm sure I've missed something...

Love to all xxx

:wave: morning ladies. its a cold one here again today, not as cold as it has been and none of that horrible white stuff they keep saying is on the way.

thanks for the birthday messages, im off to 2 zumba masterclass sessions today :)

happy birthday cath xx

deb i hope the little man makes an appearance for you soon

:hug: to those that need them

xx

HI All,

I did do it on FB but Happy Birthday to Cath and Dani :cake: hope you are both having a lovely day and being spoilt.

Well its my Birthday on the 13th and my darling hubby has gone and bought me a german shepherd for it, she is past the puppy training carry on so not as much work, he knew how heartbroken i was when i had to rehome my last gsd due to a prig of a landlord so now that i can have one again he has bought me her he is a total, total sweetie and i love him to bits.

Old and decrepit :haha: both spring chickens im 37 on the 13th and having baby number 6 i must be bloody mad xxxx

Hope you are feeling less bloated Debz hun and bubs puts in an appearance soon.

Happy Birthday for Corey yesterday Gemma, glad he is a little better, lactose intolerance is no fun i had that with xander and Iona they had to go onto soy milk in the end as projectile vomited anything that resembled normal milk or even the fancy neocate milk xx

I meant to say Happy Birthday Corey too! Sorry! :D

Hope everyone's OK - snow here! Very cold indeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!

Thank you honies!!!

Happy Birthday Dani love :cake:

Had a lovely day ta! Lots of snow here :)

Come on baby Black..... weeeeeeeeee're waaaaaaaaaaaiting :)

Claire how exciting about the Pup :) Your hubby sounds lovely!! xxx

Oh, I'm sorry! I meant to say congratulations on the pup too! :dohh: I forget to reply to people, but it's nothing personal, I promise!!

Morning Girls :hi:

How are you all this morning?

I think my dreaded SPD has returned this pregnancy as have pain in my lower back and groin a bit uncomfy when i walk :sad2: i was hoping it wouldnt kick in as soon as this as it was towards the end of Pg with Euan. The things we put ourselves through. xx

Oohhh! i just noticed ive gone up a flower on my ticker :happydance:

:hugs: i had SPD all the way through my pregnancy with katie. so know what your going through

Ah, Clare :hugs: I had it both times, but only mildly - you have my sympathies! Are you going to ask your MW to refer you?

Ah, Clare :hugs: I had it both times, but only mildly - you have my sympathies! Are you going to ask your MW to refer you?

I will have a word with her and see what she says as dont want it to get too bad its tolerable just now but im only 13 weeks so a long way to go and a lot heavier to get too xx

:hugs: Claire :(

M had an accident in my car today. Basically, like you all know I think, we live in the countryside (think narrowish roads etc) and some guy came flying towards him up the middle of the road, hubby swerved to miss him, hit the grass verge then spun around in the road and hit the fence (complete with concrete fence posts!) at the other side. Said maniac driver flew on and ignored it all. M didn't get a reg or anything so nothing can be done and we get the bill of fixing the car. Lovely. He is fine and that's the main thing. Car is a little less so, but it's only a car. Could have been so much worse!

:hugs: debs! Not what you need so close to having baby but like you say it could have been so much worse!!

Lots of snow here still... Think Ella will be staying home as I don't want to risk driving...

Back to work on Friday... :shock: half excited half dreading it! Will miss my babies!!! But adult conversation and time to be me rather than mummy or wife!!

X

Still no snow here

Oh Debz... that's awful!

People like that make me so mad! :grr:

Glad M is okay!! :hugs: How are you doing?? Happy term! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly