2009 March Mummies

I'm ok ta. Hanging in there!
No snow here. Only frosty in the mornings. Don't know if that's good or bad. Now I def can't drive anywhere I suppose some snow to play in might be nice! :haha:

oh dear christ ive missed everyones birthday :blush: ..... im sooooooooooooo sorry girls ... please accept my grovelling apology!! *grovels* *kisses feet* !!!!

https://www.birthday-anniversary.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Happy-Belated-Birthday-3.jpg

Happy birthday to Corey and Connor too!!!!!

Debz hope ur ok hun, had my phone by me all weekend! :hugs:

xxx

Afternoon Girls :wave:

Hope you are all well this afternoon......

Debz, glad M is ok just glad you wernt in the car too hun :hugs:

We havnt got snow here either just a beautiful crisp clear day, dont want any off the blessed white stuff either as going to be moving house in next 2 weeks so can do well without the hindrance of snow......Yes i must be mad especially being as newly pregnant as this, but the house we are in is a dump with crap heating that costs a fortune a sceptic tank that does not work properly and a landlord that is only interested in getting his rent and not sorting the problems with the house, so we have bitten the bullet and got a nice 3/4 bed house in a quiet village near to where hubby works. So finger x the move will go without too many hitches.

xx

Good luck moving! Better doing it now than a few weeks before you're due I guess!

Yay, good luck! We founda new house to move to today as well :D

Tom has been standing up without using anything to pull himself up on. He rises to his feet with more ease than I do! :wacko:

Yay, good luck! We founda new house to move to today as well :D

Tom has been standing up without using anything to pull himself up on. He rises to his feet with more ease than I do! :wacko:

Thats great news Lou, when do you move?

Yeah Debz your right i just wish the bloody MS would do one :cry:

xx

As soon as we can! We were meant to move at the end of January...! I'd say realistically we'll be moving in the next ten-twelve days :D

So much to sort again though. Hope the broadband there is faster than here :lol:

:hi: Jade, how are you today?

Morning all, Its a lovely clear, frosty morning here but god its cold!

Hope everyone is well......:hugs: to Cath for her house full of the lergie :-(

Debz sending loads of Labour :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to encourage your little one out into the big wide world instead of tucked up safe and warm where he is xxxx

If he would like to at least start to come today that would be acceptable too. :lol:

Glad you finally found a new house Lu!

Wooohoo for moving houses! Congrats ladies!! :dance:

Debz... that little boy is coming soon! He has to be! :thumbup:

Thanks for the well wishes! Feeling like poo! :( and had a grumpy husband this morning because upstairs is a mess! Nevermind that he adds to the mess but just expects it to miraculously clean itself! :grr: So I've been doing some tidying and loads of washing because as much as I hate picking up after him, I can't stand the stupid face he gives me!

hopefully he'll feel like a chump when he gets home and I then go to sleep when I put Lizzie down for bed tonight cos I'm so knackered!

x

Cath, you are a saint! I'd have shoved the mess up his bum!!

Fingers crossed for you Deb!

Wooohoo for moving houses! Congrats ladies!! :dance:

Debz... that little boy is coming soon! He has to be! :thumbup:

Thanks for the well wishes! Feeling like poo! :( and had a grumpy husband this morning because upstairs is a mess! Nevermind that he adds to the mess but just expects it to miraculously clean itself! :grr: So I've been doing some tidying and loads of washing because as much as I hate picking up after him, I can't stand the stupid face he gives me!

hopefully he'll feel like a chump when he gets home and I then go to sleep when I put Lizzie down for bed tonight cos I'm so knackered!

x

:hugs: Cath, why do some men see a mess and have the incapability of tidying up and just expect us to do it or think the clean up fairy will do it :grr:
Just pace yourself Cath or you willl burn yourself out, mess will be there tomorrow or the next day when you feel a bit better :hugs:
xx

When M gets that kind of a strop on I dig my heels in and the mess sits all the longer. :haha: much as it drives me up the walls too, I take the attitude 'I'm not the only one with hands'. I'm a fabulous wife aren't I?! :rofl:

I have a bottomless pit for a daughter today! She got up just before 8 and has so far consumed a bowl of cereals, 2 oranges, a banana and is now requesting 2 pancakes! (that might not be a lot in other people's houses but normally she'd have had cereals and one piece of fruit/snack at this stage.)

:rofl:

Oh wow... that's a lot in our house. Lottie's had 3/4 piece of toast and half a banana. :dohh:

:rofl:

thats a lot in this house too..... Euan has consumed a bowl of porridge and sausage roll, he will no doubt consume more but thats it so far xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->