2009 March Mummies

Cath my oh doesnt seem to notice mess bit is very good at creating it.
hi claire hows you?
debz nappy in post today x

Sounds like my hubby then Jade :thumbup:

Lottie's now had 3/4 of a cheese and cucumber sandwich, an apple and clementine. Dinner will be king prawns and pasta in a tomato based sauce and a yoghurt.

I'm eating soup :) though would much rather be eating a cheese and cucumber sandwich :rofl:

steve has a suble way of telling me rather than a 'face', he walks in from work and after glancing round says 'so what u done today' in a cheery voice lol ... i always reply along the lines of 'looking after ur sodding kids!' :p Men!

Hope ur feeling better cath :hugs:

My debz prediction of valentines day getting closer lol!

xx

...Speaking of which, anyone doing anything nice for Valentines? OH and I are going out for a meal, without the boys!! This is the first time in nearly two years! :happydance: Obviously I am more than a bit nervous though.... Not convinced Tom will take a bottle yet :wacko:

If we're doing anything for valentines I don't know about it yet... (roughly translated as 'we aren't doing anything) hehe

Ah, OH wouldn't bother, but I make him. I want as many presents spread over as many occassions as possible through the year, damn it!!

Morning all :hi:

How is everyone today?

How you feeling today Cath? x

How you doing Debz, no sign of little man yet? x

Hows the moving Plans going Lou? and hope you enjoy your Valentines day x

:happydance: 14 weeks today :happydance: slowly but surely creeping on.

Ive managed to get a stinking cold so look like blooming rudolph, have a running nose the sneezes and cannot take a thing for it as im allergic to paracetamol........ On an up note though i think that my morning sickness has maybe just maybe all but gone :happydance:

:wave:

Hope ur all ok?

I've just had a thought if ur wanting a card for march babies on the Tele get them in soon. I think I've missed out for ben :(

We are off out on Fri next week for our Valentine - cheaper lmao

X

Thanks Gem.. we probably wont be doing that as we don't watch CBeebies! but ta for the headsup!

Claire thanks for asking. Feeling rough, Lottie had a nightmare last night and needed comforting at midnight and Lizzie woke at 4am for a feed! I'm very full of flu.. so my body aches and am snotty and bunged up!

I'm trying to patiently wait for baby Black to arrive but I'm starting to get a little excited! :haha: Sending Debz some dust :dust:

Thanks Gem.. we probably wont be doing that as we don't watch CBeebies! but ta for the headsup!

Claire thanks for asking. Feeling rough, Lottie had a nightmare last night and needed comforting at midnight and Lizzie woke at 4am for a feed! I'm very full of flu.. so my body aches and am snotty and bunged up!

I'm trying to patiently wait for baby Black to arrive but I'm starting to get a little excited! :haha: Sending Debz some dust :dust:

Is there some development with Debz as she is normally on here by now? xx

irregular cramping this morning. No updates since! xx

I know.... Debz is very ready to meet her little man... it's time he gets a wriggle on :haha:

lol np Cath , I know Milkshake show them too - one year Id like to do it and record it for them but I always forget :dohh:

Cummon baby boy come out and meet all your march aunties and little friends

xxx

Thank you for all the well wishes! Nothing exciting to report. Baba just doesn't think much of Wednesdays I think! Still the cramping and stabbing back pain on and off, more painful than last week but no way near to regular. :rolleyes: monster by name, monster by nature!!

Thank you for all the well wishes! Nothing exciting to report. Baba just doesn't think much of Wednesdays I think! Still the cramping and stabbing back pain on and off, more painful than last week but no way near to regular. :rolleyes: monster by name, monster by nature!!

Awww and there was us all thinking you were ready to pop out that little man :hugs::hugs:

come on baby Black time you were out now.....xx

:hugs: come on little man! Find a rhythm! :D

So I cut half a red pepper into 3 very large chunky strips for Lottie to go with her lunch... and this is the conversation that followed:

L: Mummy, where's my 3 peppers?
M: On your plate?
L: Noooo... only 2!
M: I gave you three Lottie!
L: Where is number 3?
M: Did you eat it?
L: Nooo.. not meeeee!
M: oh, well I don't know then?
L: Mummy?? Where is it?
M: My guess is that it's in your tummy!
L: *giggles* oh no...not agaaaaain!

Lottie then picks up the next piece, eats it and we have this whole conversation again over number 2 red pepper! :dohh:

Ah, that's cute!

C'mon baby Black! (I'm still not convinced he's a boy though Deb!! :haha:)

:hugs: come on little man! Find a rhythm! :D

So I cut half a red pepper into 3 very large chunky strips for Lottie to go with her lunch... and this is the conversation that followed:

L: Mummy, where's my 3 peppers?
M: On your plate?
L: Noooo... only 2!
M: I gave you three Lottie!
L: Where is number 3?
M: Did you eat it?
L: Nooo.. not meeeee!
M: oh, well I don't know then?
L: Mummy?? Where is it?
M: My guess is that it's in your tummy!
L: *giggles* oh no...not agaaaaain!

Lottie then picks up the next piece, eats it and we have this whole conversation again over number 2 red pepper! :dohh:

Awww how extremely cute.

Now the MS is easing im getting myself all worked up that all is ok and hoping nothing has happend to my little bumpy, why oh why do we do this to ourselves why can we not be totally rational about it, we moan that we are sick then when it eases we worry if all is normal :dohh::dohh:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->