2009 March Mummies

lol @ Lottie!!!!

Ive just taken ben to nursery and hes told everyone that the snowman he built has now melted .... he never built a snowman the little liar! guilt trip on mummy i think....

x

Ah love the conversation with Lottie!

Naughty mummy not building a snowman!

Thanks.... dinner was a different story all together... she been such a horror. She played up at gymnastics, stood on Lizzie, stropped about her dinner... not sure why as it was her favourite cottage pie. She was banging her fork up and down in it and we asked her to stop, she refused and started banging harder and shouting at us. So I picked up her food and took it to the sink. Well she screamed and performed and then threw her fork at me :shock: Without talking Michael whisked her off up the stairs and put her to bed!

She is feeling very sorry for herself now!

*sigh* PLEASE tell me you know that this stage will be over soon!

LOL @ Ben! That's funny!

Debz hope monster starts giving you some contractions soon!

I'm off to be weighed! xxx

I'm hoping that stage passes soon... we have a madam with attitude at times too. Only way to look at it is we ALL have those moments hun :hugs:

This delightful child is making me suffer anyways. No belly contractions, but lots of pain in my back? Currently have myself convinced he's back-to-back and that's why it all feels wrong. Also my ankles and hands have expanded so much in the day I've had to remove my jewellery and slippers are the only shoes that actually fit. :shock: Mum and M reckon I need to call Dr and ask advice coz of the swelling at the very least, but I see him tomorrow night at 7pm anyways so don't know if it's worth it for the sake of an extra day?

(Will double post this in journal)

:wave:

i feel terrible. went dr yesterday about my bad knees. been told it could be arthritis :( been given a 2 week supply of anti inflammatory and forwarded to physio. the tablets are making me feel sick, so think i may have to go back and see if they can change them to something else

I'm hoping that stage passes soon... we have a madam with attitude at times too. Only way to look at it is we ALL have those moments hun :hugs:

This delightful child is making me suffer anyways. No belly contractions, but lots of pain in my back? Currently have myself convinced he's back-to-back and that's why it all feels wrong. Also my ankles and hands have expanded so much in the day I've had to remove my jewellery and slippers are the only shoes that actually fit. :shock: Mum and M reckon I need to call Dr and ask advice coz of the swelling at the very least, but I see him tomorrow night at 7pm anyways so don't know if it's worth it for the sake of an extra day?

(Will double post this in journal)

Be wary of the sudden swelling hun as it can be a sign of pre-eclampsia as thats what happened to me with Xander xxx

:hugs: Dani hope they can find a solution for you.

Thanks Claire, that was a worry for me too. At the moment, I'm "playing it by ear"... don't want to wind up in hospital this week again to be told there's nothing happening.

:hugs: Dani hope they can find a solution for you.

Thanks Claire, that was a worry for me too. At the moment, I'm "playing it by ear"... don't want to wind up in hospital this week again to be told there's nothing happening.

:hugs::hugs: Didint want to scare monger that was the last thing id ever want to do but just with you saying it happened all of a sudden its a little concerning and how i started with Xander that and 150/95 Bp and was told errrrr no way are you going home you are here til you deliver and i was induced that evening...he was 3 weeks early xx

Thanks Debz... it's realy reassuring to know we're all going through the same stage with these kids!

I def think you need to see someone, if it stays the same overnight I'd wait till 7pm, if it gets worse... I'd go see someone sooner! :hugs:

Dani love that's awful :( Hope you get meds that work better for you! :hugs:

I lost 3lb's at slimming world and was slimmer of the week! :dance:

fab news cath x

Thank you my lovelies.... just the start... but at least it's going the right way now! :D x

:wohoo: Cath well done hun!

:hugs: dani :(

wags finger at debz bump!

Were all going through the 'toddlers'

Heads up: Got a letter from nursery Calpol have changed the recommended dosages recently apparently - for those who use it :)

Yeah, thanks hun... all the new bottles have details on the box and bottle. I compared them and they've not increased the mg of meds/100ml etc (does that make sense?). That's stayed the same, they've just changed the amount you should give kids! :shrug: I wonder why???

I didn't realise i've not brought calpol in ages, i buy liquid paracetamol and never noticed on the reverse any change :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->