2009 March Mummies

I don't think it's a big issue... they say you can carry on the old bottles as indicated.. and they have the same parts/ml etc so don't worry too much hun! :thumbup:

God.. OBEM... has me in tears! :cry: Debz... don't watch until after monster arrives!!!!!

If you want some resources/things for rainy days a good friend of mine has put me onto this site she uses (shes a teacher) ....

https://www.twinkl.co.uk/ - Have a look at the resource page, u can print, laminate etc etc

Also

https://www.ictgames.com/ - Computer Games for learning

I don't think it's a big issue... they say you can carry on the old bottles as indicated.. and they have the same parts/ml etc so don't worry too much hun! :thumbup:

God.. OBEM... has me in tears! :cry: Debz... don't watch until after monster arrives!!!!!

Oh im not lol, I dont think hes suffered, and i dont think ive overdosed him lol :blush:

np I just thought Id share - some good things for alphabet, numeracy etc etc, poor ben will wish he could go to school early to get away from teaching mummy!!!

Morning Ladies,

How are you all today?

Got a serious load of :laundry::hangwashing: and tidying up to do before this move of house, have let it slip a little due to the morning sickness so going to have a blitz this morning i think.

Hope you are ok Debz this morning and that the swelling has gone down xx

Hope they can sort you painkillers out for you Dani.

Hope everyone else is ok.

xx

Morning! Having trouble keeping up with you chatty ladies!!

Well done on the weight loss Cath!

:hugs: Deb and Dani! And to you too Claire - my tumble dryer got repaired last week, and I've only just caught up with all the washing!! :wacko:

Morning! Having trouble keeping up with you chatty ladies!!

Well done on the weight loss Cath!

:hugs: Deb and Dani! And to you too Claire - my tumble dryer got repaired last week, and I've only just caught up with all the washing!! :wacko:

You dont realise if for whatever reason you get behind, how much washing is generated in a week etc with 2/3 kids its amazing....xx

Quick question?

Ok So i havnt experienced this before despite this being number 6 but over the last 24 hours i seemed to have literally popped, my belly sides feel as though they are stretched almost as if ive pulled them, almost as if ive got the aftermath of a stitch if that makes sense, anyone else had this with their pregnancy and at what stage as im 14 weeks now and now have a bump that looks about 5 months and its stretched in feeling as if ive eaten too much :dohh:

Anyone shed any light?

xx

:rofl: @ Lu!

Oooh Claire I can only imagine that it's due to the muscles having been stretched back and forth with the last pregnancies. I'm sure all is fine, but if you're worried maybe try see your MW. When's your next appt?

Hope everyone is well! xx

:rofl: @ Lu!

Oooh Claire I can only imagine that it's due to the muscles having been stretched back and forth with the last pregnancies. I'm sure all is fine, but if you're worried maybe try see your MW. When's your next appt?

Hope everyone is well! xx

Not til Thursday next week, its not really sore as such just feels as though ive eaten a basketball all tight as a drum xx

:hugs: Claire. Hope it eases soon. My only thought would be what Cath said - maybe just everything stretching quicker this time round possibly with the addition of a growth spurt.
I know I def had a "bump" quicker this time round.

hey ladies hope yourall ok? been feeling really down and stressed last few days. been tears alot and cant shake this vile mood i am in :-( feel like such a crap mum as have done nothing but shout. so miserable :-(

In news here? Gotten achier as the day has progressed and *may* have had a (very) small water leakage... and I didn't pee unknowingly :haha: Haven't called the dr or mw or anything and currently sitting it out til my 7pm appt. tonight. I think M is a little bit hopeful bless him but I'm just taking it all as another non-start. :shrug:

:hugs: Jade. You are NOT a crap mum! We all have our shouty moments hun! Can't say much to make you feel better so sending lots of :hugs: :kiss:

Got that nappy today btw. Thank you! <3

In news here? Gotten achier as the day has progressed and *may* have had a (very) small water leakage... and I didn't pee unknowingly :haha: Haven't called the dr or mw or anything and currently sitting it out til my 7pm appt. tonight. I think M is a little bit hopeful bless him but I'm just taking it all as another non-start. :shrug:

Ohhhh sounds promising, fingers all x that this is it for you, good luck with 7pm appointment hope they say this is it and keep you in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->