2009 March Mummies

Jade I tried to post and then BnB crashed on me. I've been in tears this morning and afternoon. Lottie's been a nasty piece of work today and all I've done is shout. I feel like an awful mother.

you're not alone sweetheart...i hope that reassures you!!

Debz that's super exciting. please let us know how you get on :) xx

Think it must be a day for horrid children, my middle one has just exploded at me and shouted and screamed etc so i up after him and slapped his bum, i dont normally slap but enuf is enuf

:hugs::hugs: to Cath and Jade xx

her ears are connected to her arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no crap mothers in this thread, y'hear?! Our little ones can all be little terrors at times I'm sure, but we are all great parents! (even me at times! :haha:) Jade, Cath, Clare - it's obvious how much you love your kids, please don't ever feel like you're no good at mummying!

Well said lou :hugs:

Jade just a thought hun but ur on cerazette arent u now - do u think it could be that also not helping ? :(

:hugs: mummies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lu that is lovely

:hugs: to all you fantastic mummies :kiss:

Jack got a smacked leg the other day.

Yeah - that's a point Jade. I was like a bleedin' psycho on Cerazette (quite literally - sorry, TMI :sick:)

Remind me to steer clear of that one if we go down the contraception route!!

Good luck Debz!!! :dust:

Come on little boy! We're patiently waiting! :thumbup:

Today has been a much better day so far! Thanks for all the support yesterday! xx

Come on little boy! We're patiently waiting! :thumbup:

Today has been a much better day so far! Thanks for all the support yesterday! xx

Glad you are feeling better today Cath, think we all have those kind of days xxx

So far we've built puzzles, played games and done some reading. Lizzie has played with her Lamaze toys and eaten her fist! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->