2009 March Mummies

Lol so far ive gotten out of bed, served breakfast and removed ben from the jumperoo :dohh:

:hugs: cath hope u keep having a good day ;)

Ickle baby boy come meet us now please :D

xx

^^^ Alex used to climb in the Jumperoo too. Looked bloody ridiculous, like he was wearing a giant nappy!

Hope things get moving for you Deb!

Glad you're having a better day Cath :)

Glad your day is better Cath

I'm a cerezette bitch too, it hated me and did Joe by the time I stopped it :)

Glad Lizzie is only eating her fists,Jack's eaten playdough this morning :dohh:

Jack doesn't climb in the jumperoo just swings Martha from side to side :hissy:

LOL @ jack eating playdough :haha: sorry... but kids eat everything dont they?

We dont have a jumperoo.. so nothing to climb into here...

We had early bath time and I got to take some super cute shots of Lizzie. will post them later :)

:D look forward to them cath

We had early bath too but thats only cos we had bit of a painting session lol! (fb)

xxx

LOVE the painting pics :)

mine are up too! I'm quite proud of this batch :)

Oooo i see them, for some reason they didnt show on my side thingy and im fully subscribed to you! ... having gander ..

Just watched 2 episodes of OBEM .. bad move lol

x

...Beautiful .... as always ... a bloody good photographer too :D

Both kids asleep, I should really wake them up lol

x

Oh I know, I watched episode two as well where the 'fashion students' had theres - she hardly broke a sweat... well jealous lol!!!!

Afternoon! Back to work for me this morning. Was quite refreshing!

Trying to get housework done now... Not very successfully...

Hope all is well! X

:hugs: Katie, hope it went ok - I go back end of next month ... comes round quickly!

xx

How was it Katie? I was going to say we'd not heard from you for a few days - all OK?

Work was ok. Something to focus on that I know will be appreciated. Unlike anything else I do. Not said much on here as its same old same old (I'm bored of it so I'm sure you guys are bored of hearing it to!) husband troubles.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. And hope the weekend brings a baby for debz!! XxxX

:hi: hello all!

Glad work was okay Katie!

Debz is feeling a little frustrated with the start stop labour... just like I was with Lizzie.... so may not be on as much until she's in a better frame of mind! Bless her! I told her we all send our love and will be here waiting patiently for when her little monster decides to get a wriggle on! At her appt on Friday the Dr did say she was 3 to 3.5cm's dilated, so I'm sure it wont be long! Anyhoooooo... if I hear anything from Debz I'll update ya! She may well pop online herself in any case.... but just wanted you all to know!!

thanks cath.
:hug: deb, hope the little man comes soon for you xx

No problem :thumbup:

I'm sure Holly (Shifter) wont mind me sharing her link to her birth story. It's up on her blog. If you remember Holly was traumatised by her birth with Jack and took a long time to recover from it. She seems to have had a more positive birthing experience this time round, which must give her a lot of peace.

Night my lovelies. x

Just wanted to send you all lots of love for being so patient with my shocking moods the past few days. Stars the lot of you!

Cath, I really didn't think I was THAT bitchy and horrible til I composed that email you had the pleasure of receiving earlier. Oopsie! :shock: :haha: can I blame hormones?!

Thanks for the Holly update too and if you're reading this yourself Holly: congratulations on having it your way this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->