2009 March Mummies

And congratulations to holly on the safe arrival of baby boy #2 xx

Just wanted to send you all lots of love for being so patient with my shocking moods the past few days. Stars the lot of you!

Cath, I really didn't think I was THAT bitchy and horrible til I composed that email you had the pleasure of receiving earlier. Oopsie! :shock: :haha: can I blame hormones?!

Thanks for the Holly update too and if you're reading this yourself Holly: congratulations on having it your way this time!

:haha: bless you! and your email made me laugh.. so be horrible and bitchy more often I think! :rofl: :) So no need to worry about a thing, other than chilling out and resting before that baby boy makes an appearance! :D

eeeeeeeeeeek Katie! The birthday's begin!!! :shock: They're be 13 before we know it! :shock:

Thanks for sharing Cath, I'm so pleased that Holly got a positive experience this time even if not how she planned. Massive congrats Holly :hugs:

Morning all,

Hope everyone ok.......

EEEK im another year older today and away to have another baby i must be mad.

Hope all is well with Debz xx:hugs::hugs:

Congratz to Holly on the arrival of her 2nd boy and im glad it was a more positve birth xx

Well we have all but moved just a few things to get from old house in next few days and thats it we are in, My kitchen is all clean and in place and my living room is almost sorted only the bedrooms to put clothes away in and then it will be tidying as i go along, think the hormones took over as got som much done,lol.

xx

Happy Birthday Claire :cake: :yipee:

you must be glad you're almost done on the move!!

We have a roly poly baby :) tummy to back achieved a few time and back to tummy she gets herself in the recovery position and there she stays :)

:wohoo: to rolls!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Claire :cake:

Jade you ok hun??? :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Valentines Day Girls btw .... love ya all loads

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KOBKj_KSrXo/TVlKVB40BUI/AAAAAAAAAVY/VkUcsreaYxQ/s1600/Happy-Valentine%2527s-Day.jpg

Hey ladies! Just a quick catch up! Got a messagefrom Gem so popping on. Will have a good update and read tomorrow. Sorry been mega stressed with uni work, boys playing up (namely Caine!) and wedding preps/disputes etc :dohh:
Am feeling better this week and really trying to lighten up and be easier on myself. I cant wait for summer to arrive and be out and about!
Thanks for your concern ladies i love you all!
Cath thanks for the cards :flower:
Debz, I do hope your ok and cant wait for an update :hugs:
Katie glad work was ok!
Catch up tomorrow xx

Oooo i think my instinct was right ;) ... cath! .... ur girlies been sending a few cards out?!! lol

:haha:

Yeah, I didn't do many.. just to March boys and the baby boys born in 2011/2012... so sorry Katie, Ella, Faith, Abbie and Martha.. but my girls will have to make it up to you! :)

lol no comment :p

Thankyou so much in advance :D they will be kept as their first cards :D

xxx

LOL... I just thought it would be cute for the boys to get valentines. I didn't do it with any friends here in Luton... just kept it to a few of my online buddies, else I'd pay an arm and leg so just some of the March Mum's and my bump buddy Jo who had a little boy!

Hope your other halves treat you all well tomorrow! :hugs:

Cath you have made my boys day :kiss: he is so pleased he keeps showing me :haha: thank you :)

Thankyou Cath! (again!) Matty wants to eat it and ben keeps pointing to pooh bear going 'bens!' lol

Happy Valentines Girlies - Have a Good One!!!

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->