2009 March Mummies

Happy Valentine's girlies! Romance isn't dead in the black household... M text me to wish his 'waddley penguin-whale wifey' a happy val day. :grr::haha:

:cold: bbrrrr my house is freezing

:rofl:

I got a kiss and a happy Valentines day! Debz... I think I lost your new number when I got my new phone. Have a number saved for you but believe it's outdated. Could you please text me? PS... I laughed when I saw your latest entry on 'words with friends' I thought it might be indicative of your day/mood and then I see what M did for V Day and made me think it even MORE appropriate!! :rofl:

Dani... I hate being cold! Hope you warm up soon chick! :thumbup:

So ladies... do you have any plans for the birthdays? We're doing a softplay with her kiddie friends and buying her a trampoline (8/10 foot one so Mike can bounce on it too!)

Thankyou Cath! (again!) Matty wants to eat it and ben keeps pointing to pooh bear going 'bens!' lol

Happy Valentines Girlies - Have a Good One!!!

xxxxxxxx

LOL @ your boys!

No problem hun! Thank you too! Lottie very excited opened her card and Lizzie's... I had to take down all my birthday one's so only their cards are up! :thumbup:

lol debz :haha:

Dani ours is too!

Cath we are going swimming to a water theme place - waterfalls, rapids etc for little ones on the sunday then having a pirate themed buffet on his actually b-day. We are getting him a bike and yeah MIL apparantly getting a trampoline here too big enough for daddy - his request! Only 3 weeks away!!!

nothing planned here for birthdays, got chloes 5 days after kaites and also a visit from the easter bunny

Oh yes. My words have been wonderful in that game Cath... Starting with "vomit" - how nice! hahaha

Geeez Dani, I forget you have them all on top of each other :hugs:

hmmm... pancake day might be missed in our house this year :)

:rofl: at Debz :) I like the latest one :thumbup:

We are having a party on her birthday at a soft play area and she has got an 8ft trampoline :D

Mum is having Mar so we can give him some one to one, we are taking him bowling and to frankie and bennys :) and he's getting his farm :haha:

Morning ladies!
Birthday - money is tighter with wedding so not having soft play party but having one at home as a drop in whenever you want day LOL
He wants a a bloody Lightning McQueen cake! Typical lol
Debz, hope your ok!
Caine loved the card Cath and ALex wanted to eat it :)
I had a rose and a meal cooked for v day we also went swimming and spent day together it was nice x
Hope everyone is ok?

sounds like you had a fabulous day! :thumbup:

Mine was boring.... hubby even put his status as 'Happy Obligation Day' *sigh*

^^^ men!

You gonna make the cake Jade? :D - Ben keeps going 'cachow!' like lightning mcqueen does lol! He had postman pat last time didnt he - that was excellant!

:hugs: debz hang in their hun

xxx

Gem they sell the cake in tesco an sda not sure if u seen it? may cheat n get that but make cupcakes and a stadium for it to stand on like a black and white chequered thing..... hmmm not sure x

thats a good idea :D expanding on it ... Asda do a Cars cupcake kit

this one?: https://img.tesco.com/Groceries/pi/042/5030765022042/IDShot_225x225.jpg i like that!!!!! now u got me thinking lol

Yep thats the one! its a tenner but saves hassle lol. gonna make red n blue cupcakes i think and bought all the mcqueen party stuff x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->