2009 March Mummies

Dani whats up hun ?

Steve approves of the mcqueen cake - now i dont know, he would love it! Think on it over the weekend ....

yea feel free gemma lol

here waa... *hands over stash of men beater upperer equipment*

I know that word doesn't exist! :haha:

:hugs: Dani!

Ladies... I think that cake looks awesome!!!!!!!!

1lb down this week! :thumbup:

Well done Cath!

Agree cake looks fab! I think Ella would love it too! :haha: I've asked my sister to make Ella's cake... I may go help her one night.

Ella found the boxes with trampoline in :dohh: she whispered to Sam "daddy quick come see what I've found... A BIG trampoline!!! Yeees!!" :rofl: when I asked her she wouldn't say and hasn't looked since. Will put it up the night/day before - cant wait lol xx

Work again today, I do look forward to it lol! Nice to be me and feel appreciated and helpful! Taking a bit of getting used to the "content" and subject again but I know in time I will learn to switch off and pretend it isn't real (child mental health for those who don't remember counselling service for depressed/abused/anxious children plus ADHD service)

Hope everyone is well! It's getting towards spring! Cannot wait to get out in the garden!!!

Hugs to debs hope you're doing ok. Trying not to bring up bump because I'm sure you don't want to hear it but want you to know I'm thinking of you xxx

Katie i couldnt cope with that job :-( well done!
dani hope your ok?
men are tw@@s!!! grrrrr
debz i wanna hear baby news before the week is out!
i reckon the mcqueen cake is a bargain for a tenner really! x

Well done cath!! I need to get weighed n be told i gained 1,5 oooops!

Ta :flower:

Oh Katie... I dont know how you do it... but i suppose someone has to. I think you'd need to switch off else you'd be constantly depressed. :hugs: LOL @ Ella! x

Jade, 1.5lb's will still be within target zone right? So it's better to get weighed in soon so you're motivated to keep on track! :hugs:

Debz chick... thinking of you loads! We can play words with friends while you're in early labour! :thumbup: keep your mind off baby! Though I have a feeling as you're already so far dilated, when it does kick off it wont take long!

morning
im good thanks, just the little man wasnt well yesterday, daddy doesnt appear till about lunch time, we go his mums about 1.30 and he buggers of to town about 2.00. text me at 3 to say he at the bookies and wont be long (he likes to put irish lottery on) 3.45 ish connor falling asleep on floor so i text to say he wants to go bed. 4pm i phone again he in the pub says be 10 mins. 4.30 still no sign and connor has been sick. so i get kids ready and walk home.
he then in a mood coz i told his dad he was at pub.
he then pulls the i think about zumba more/before kids etc. he was at pub to get a few hours...bla bla bla.. then at 7.15 he buggers of to his mates house to watch the football

oh my god! I'd have killed him!

Michael got a moaning at yesterday because he called to say he was going to be late home. I asked him if he forgot it was my weigh in day so he needs to be home with the girls. He got out of the meeting early and caught his normal train home.

If he even thought of behaving like Paul did, he'd know he shouldn't bother coming home! :rofl:

I really think you had every right to be furious!!!

I would add to that: Zumba class makes you £££, he was just effectively flushing it down the toilet. That's the spin is have put on it when it kicked off. :lol:

Glad you're enjoying work Katie.

Thank u all for your support girlies. :kiss: 6 days! Woo! I think it will go one of two ways Cath, either all the pre-labour annoyances have been working some magic and it will all be very quick when it does happen, or baby will simply not want to budge and it'll end with a section. I have thought through and prepared myself for every outcome so at least if it does end that way it won't be a big shock/upset if it suddenly comes up. I must be getting sensible in my old age!!

As for all this birthday talk... Eek! We have her pressie sorted, but no plans for a party. Will likely be a family affair at home though.

Positive thoughts Debz

Jesus Dani :( - Id have walked out if steve had done all that (makes me glad he doesnt bet or drink!) :hugs: dont know how youve stayed so 'calm' as it were - I would have killed him too Cath! Hope hes better today! xxx

Ella sounds too cute Katie!

Jade - it is difficult (I have sat typing a letter/report in tears before) but I have to say to myself that the child is getting help now and is safe, sadly there are many that aren't or whom are unknown :(

Dani - I bet you're fuming! I know the feeling very well! It's funny how if it was the other way around you'd be there in a flash for your kiddies but men aren't wired the same... :hugs:

Debs I think it will all go very quickly when the time is right x

Katie you are so right... men aren't wired the same! :grr:

Debz, 6 days :shock: so excited for you :dance: I think it'll be quick :)

Had a super busy but good day today! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->