2009 March Mummies

lol - why are they on this earth again, surely we can reproduce without them?!! :haha:

I didnt go weigh in :dohh: spent theday in tears again and most of the day shouting.

Me and Andy spoken again and he really thinks I need to come off this pill. I am not gonna take it for a couple of weeks and see what happens. I am upset because i cant remember ever NOT feeling like this :nope: pregnancy made me a hormonal wreck and bloody evil. Now I am the same. I feel so sorry for Andy and kids with my mood swings. Gotta be this pill right? If not some kind of depression? Its hurting cos I feel as though I have no one to talk to and as though if its anyone else, people are there are they are allowed time to rest/break but with me, if its anything with me Its like I have to get on with it and think sod it i have 2 babies to look after, 2 dogs to sort, house to look after and study :(

One minute am happy and ok next am literally at boiling point and cant breathe with anxiety i am that angry :( Do you reckon its this pill? Been tearful too all the time and not wanting to do anything. Its like I was when pregnant and getting worse. Or do you reckon it is literally just stress and i am knackered?

I think it's the pill...

you may be tired and stressed, but I think that's compounded by the hormones in the pill. Come off it a bit and see if things improve :hugs:

you're an amazing woman and have achieved so much honey, you have two gorgeous boys who love you dearly...so dont beat yourself up. you'll get to the bottom of it. :hugs:

I think it's the pill! You do get stressed sometimes (quite rightly and like all of us) but you have been like it a while and it's not the jade we know and love. So stop taking the pill even after a few days you'll probably notice a difference. Try an exercise as that releases good happy hormones and get a good sleep. It's very hard looking after children, dogs, houses, partners and studying/working so you have every right to get down sometimes but if you've felt like it a while I think the hormones aren't agreeing with you!

I've got femulen mini pill and it's been great for me, no weight gain (except bigger boobs) mood has been stable and no sicky or spots! :thumbup:

Don't bottle it up though Hun come here and talk you ALWAYS have someone to talk to! :hugs:

Thanks hun, Am in tears now. Just feel like a crap mum and partner to Andy at the moment. Everything gets to me. slightest thing pisses me off :nope:
I am defo gonna come off it and see what happens. Not had a period since taking it. Ladies who have had this, will it take a while to start cycle properley again and in your experience am I looking at 2 to 3 weeks to start coming out my system? I honestly cant remember what I used to be like before kids.... feel like I have stewing for 3 bloody years!
Cath how are you today hun?

Thanks Katie :hugs: I appreciate all your kind words. Anxiety has started again too and I had that nipped in the bud fr about 5 years :(
I feel down most days and honestly just feel sorry for myself the whole day x

I'm sure the ladies said they noticed a difference a few days after stopping it!

X

An now I am feeling guilty for the half a bottle of wine and large galaxy I laced into last night :(
Andy is taking me out for a meal tomorrow night... hoping I can forget about stuff and have a nice night

Jade hun - I just want to give you a big hug.

you have so much on your plate, but you are not a crap Mum or partner. you've identified a problem and you're dealing with it :thumbup:

Last time I was on the pill was in 2006, so I can't remember how long it took to get out my system but not long!

Take some pressure of yourself. The kids wont come to harm if you have a movie day today and tomorrow is weekend so Andy can help out a bit and give you some 'me' time to allow you to relax a little.

Give yourself 2 things to get done in the day. Then if you achieve them you'll be pleased and anything extra is a bonus. I find if I have a huge list to do that's not possible I feel a failure at the end of the day. :hugs:

So aim to maybe put on a load of washing and sort the dishes... and otherwise just relax with the boys! :hugs:

Don't feel guilty about the chocolate and wine!

It's not going to put a stone of weight back on you! So just try make good choices for the week and maybe try get some swimming done? I find that was always good 'me' time as it was just me and my thoughts! :D x

Thanks hun! Plans for tonight Swimming 6-7 with Andy. MIL is having kids.
Then banished Andy and I am attempting my assignment due in next week. This is additional stressand the sooner itsdone the better. Tonight I will Not have wine!
Stir fry for dinner today and salad and jacket with tuna for lunch. Not been out with kids for 2 days. May manage a walk to park today but if not am not gonna beat myself up about it
Thanks again Cath and Katie, love you both :flower:

Sounds like you already have things organised into nice manageable things to do! :thumbup:

You're going to be fine honey! :thumbup: maybe make some low syn or syn free snacks you can reach for when doing your assignment! :hugs:

Thanks! Andy takes the piss as my days and events are planned to within an inch of their life hence why I am OCDish with everything. Virgo - perfectionist!
Have a great weekend! :) x

:rofl: well the wedding will go off without a hitch I'm sure! Specially if you're that OCD :thumbup:

Jade this isn't you hun :hugs: the pill is the same hormone as your body produces in pregnancy hence same effect :hugs: throw it in the bin :hugs:

I agree with what girls said (an in my email to u last week :hugs:) its the pill not helping matters - tbh I felt better within 2 days of not taking it and dont worry about conceiving delays as u weren't on it long and I had matty within 1 cycle couple months after stopping.

Try to relax and you'll feel alot better in yourself, YOU ARE A FANTASTIC MOTHER AND PARTNER!!! - and we all love ya :kiss:

huge hugs :hugs:

have a lovely weekend

p.s. with ya on the OCD :haha:

x

Awww thanks girls xxxx just hoping i feel better soon n what the hell contraceptive do i use now? claire if its same hormone theres no wonder! really? x

try the pill katie suggested? implant? coil although those last two are slightly longer term if u plan to TTC soon .... condoms :p not sure how long injection lasts ....

Everyone else has covered what I would have said so just sending you lots of love and hugs Jade! :hugs:

Am scared of putting weight on with implant and no ttc fir at least a year. can i take normal pill whilst still bf? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->