2009 March Mummies

Evening ladies!!

how did poo catching go gem?

well done Debz! and lottie!

hugs lucy xx

Afternoon! What a lovely day! Am cleaning the house and getting stuff ready for tomorrow

Eeeeek my little man is nearly 3! :shock:

Lovely day here!

Day 2 of 'trying to get Tom to take a bottle'. Things are... interesting. If he had his way, he would feed every 2-3 hours I think - I am trying to cut it back to 3 times a day, so I can stop without too many tears after his birthday. He hates the bottle. Won't have it near his mouth. Tried a cup, with a bit more success, but still not having anywhere near enough milk :wacko:

eeek in just over a week we will all have 3yr olds :shock:

Lu I know mar takes a bottle but she hates milk with aversion, I'm lucky if she takes 12oz a day. HV just told me to give it to Hebron her diet, so she has cheese sauce, white sauce, yoghurts, rice pudding and custard as I was directed. Though I just wish she'd take the damn milk

Ah, hadn't thought of that... He does like yoghurt, and dairy when it's in foods. I am worried he's going to get dehydrated though. Doesn't even like water :(

Happy Birthday Caine and Jacob! :cake:

:hugs: Lu... hope he takes from the bottle soon! I was going to suggest what Claire has already :thumbup: pity he doesn't like water! diluted juice maybe?

happy birthday caine + jacob

:hi: hi ladies!

How are ya?

Weigh in today but I've been naughty so not looking forward to it!

Updates on us:

Lottie's now on day 7 of no dummies! :yipee: and is completely toilet trained during the day and 5/7 nights a week dry over night.

Lizzie has started solids in puree form and loving it!!! She's also decided today to start sitting nicely for 30 seconds or so! In a month I think she'll be def be sitting comfortably! :cloud9:

Nothing much else, just in middle of party prep for Monday!

Hope you and your little ones are all well! xx

:wave:

I managed to get Tom to take 5oz of Hipp yesterday (but that was over the course of the WHOLE day) but he's having none of it today....

I walked into the downstairs loo yesterday, to find Alex with his pands around his ankles and a big puddle on the floor. I asked what happend. He said, "Well, I came in here, started taking my trousers off and then I heard a funny noise. I looked down, and my willy was doing a wee, all by itself!" :lol:

After dinner, I gave both boys bananas and custard. It was messy. Alex sighed and said to Tom, "Oh mate! Look at the steak on you little fella!" :rofl:

Haven't seen Katie about since I've been back online - anyone know if she's OK?

Well done Lottie!

Happy Birthday again Caine and Jacob!!!! :cake:

....also to Theo whos 3 today who I believe his mummy Erin was a bump buddy :)

Well done Lottie on dummies!!, big girl now :D

:rofl: at Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats too funny!

On another note the poo catching went well :p lol!!!

Not heard from Katie no sorry

xxxxxx

Hi ladies,

hope all of you are well.

belated birthday wishes to caine and jacob.

well done lottie on the dummies and potty, wish euan would do the same re the potty :wacko:

well done lizzie on the solids too.

Well had my scan yesterday and we are on team :blue: expecting Keegan Anthony 8/8/12 :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Today, we were pottering about in the garden, when I noticed something strewn across the lawn. On closer investigation, I realised it was a box of Tampax - the box had been opened, and several tampons had been removed from their wrappers and then discarded. I asked Alex if he knew anything about it. "Yes I do mummy" He said. "They're not sweeties!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->