2009 March Mummies

:yipee: for team blue!! :dance: congrats Claire!

:rofl: Alex is hilarious! :haha:

Sorry not seen Katie about much! :(

I got Abbie one of those scooters I posted about on my FB page yesterday. (Even though technically it would be aimed at boys!) Best £7 I've spent in a long time. It's kept her amused and quiet since she got up. :haha:

Yay, great news! Can't quite believe you're halfway through already though!! :shock:

I know Lou, i remember being on here at 7 weeks bleeding a bit and feeling terribly sick and now im in to my 21st week, time is flying for sure. xx

pmsl @ alex

we have been buggy free all week, think we are going to attempt the potty soon too

:dance:

All very exciting news in here!

Good luck with the potty training Dani! :D

Got a LOT of prep to do this weekend for party.... will post pics to show you how proud I am of my baking achievements! (I don't bake often!) x

Hey debz, I'd posted about that scooter on the 'shop till you drop' pages on this forum earlier in the week, sorry should have posted in here if I thought ud be interested lol!! I saw it on UK Hot Deals - great buy isnt it!

Congrats Claire!!!

potty 0 - 4 puddles

as long as she doesnt pee on me again. good job i had spare trousers at inlaws

oops lol, could have been worse - matty has poo'd on me b4 when changing his nappy, squirted all down my front :sick:

she'll get there

xxx

im gonna stick with the knickers now that the weather is getting better :D

she is determined now that she is 'nearly a number 3' her words lol

rubbish weather here too, looks like its going to rain an min. typical as the kids are off school for 2 weeks

Ladies with playgroup age kiddies (or older!), can I please pick your brains?

If you received a "funded" place for your child... were there many other bills alongside? Like for snacks etc?

I will pay for lunches and any sessions in holidays like half terms/summer holidays etc - thats extra cost for ben :) also a small suncream cost at our nursery.

Our letter came today and we got 5 mornings a week funded but a monthly bill for "snack time" quite a large "enrolment fee" and the uniform is £22 per set. (Uniform I had expected, but not so much the other bits and just wondered if it was the norm.) :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->