2009 March Mummies

^^ I think so. I know at Alex'd old nursery, lunches and other bits were extra.

Alec doesn't get a funded place until September! Birthday is 4 days too late - knew I shoulda taken that induction... :haha:

Abbie starts Sept too... they don't do an earlier intake around here. I don't mind though.... don't want her feeling like baby comes along so I boot her out every morning. :haha:

Lottie was 2 days too late for early intake! :grr:

So far, I only think uniform is an extra for us.

Dani good luck honey, hope Katie gets the hang of it soon! :hugs:

x

mine do 5 aftrernoon a week, 12.45-3.15 going up to 12.30-3.30 after summer, all i have to pay is £2 each week towards snacks. think all depends on what sort of nursery it is, mine is a county nursery school. i do know some of the nurseries require the children to wear a uniform, but this one doesnt. there are also no fees during the school holidays

Caine just made easter intake and starts in 2 weeks!

everyone ok?

happy birthday to lottie tomorrow! :) xx

Ben also starts free sessions in two weeks but hes only doing 1 full day because of pure logistical reasons of getting him there and back (All day wednesday) your free hours are lower if u spread them over less days :(. Plan to increase days in September if we get place at nursery at local school.

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY LOTTIE!!!!!!!!! :cake:

xxxxxx

Forgot to say had a dream about Cath and Claire (H) last night - we were at a wedding and Claire was sat next to me and Cath opposite. Claire and mum were talking about making dresses and Cath had lizzie strapped to her back and was wearing a very wierd bobble hat lol! Thats about it - just thought id share my strange dream :haha:

x

:D so cath if u want to know what u'd look like in a bobble hat just ask me :D ..... :rofl:

happy birthday lottie xxx

i dont have a baby any more, wont use the buggy and wears big girl knickers. we actually managed at least 2 big wees in the potty today :D

Yay! :happydance:

Minor emergency this morning - plumbing disaster, water everywhere :wacko:

I'm off to buy presents for Alex though. Plumber is letting himself in and sorting it in my absence!!

Ooooo sounds bad lou ...

Happy Birthday Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Happy birthday katie!

Cath u can wear the bobble hat to my wedding!? :)

Caine is driving me nuts already today! off to soft play soon x

^^ ud defo know who the photographer was :p prob ur wedding I was subconsciously dreaming about lol

Bens in a hyper mood - I dont think i'll by honey cheerios again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->