2009 March Mummies

Where's the sun gone? :hissy: I was whinging yesterday it was too hot, so now it's gone to spite meeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

FREEZER HAS BEEN SWITCHED OFF!!!

Everything's bloody defrosted - ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ho :(

Im watching My Big Fat Fetish ... Jesus christ!!!!!!

Im trying to get my hands on zumba clothes - bloody expensive!!!!!!!

instructors can get it slighly cheaper than what its listed as on zumbawear.com. waht size do you think you will need? ill see what bits im thinking of ebaying (need to make room as just ordered new eek)

oh ho :(

Im watching My Big Fat Fetish ... Jesus christ!!!!!!

i watched that too OMG

ps gemma, ive added you to the zumba wear selling pages on fb, might see some bargains on there if you done mind seconds... ive also got some of the 1 size t shirts. i like to cutomise them with the scissors

spambot lol

ive got the sun here, it was black clouds this morning, but then the sun came out and it boiling

oh no :( thats terrible

Oh no lou - you know what they took?? were they in?? I was told my house was burgled a few months before I brought it, but I was only told that AFTER I moved in by the other neighbours!!

Oh Dani thats fab!!! Im not sure what size i'll need as ive heard zumba sizes are very small - Im a 10/12 atm so would that be a medium or even a large??? Message me if you have anything before ebay and I'll have a look if you dont mind :D Im kinda looking for some 3/4 leggings/capri pants and a couple t-shirts /vests

:)

Oh Dani thats fab!!! Im not sure what size i'll need as ive heard zumba sizes are very small - Im a 10/12 atm so would that be a medium or even a large??? Message me if you have anything before ebay and I'll have a look if you dont mind :D Im kinda looking for some 3/4 leggings/capri pants and a couple t-shirts /vests

:)

im a 12-14 and wear large tops and bottoms. i can squeeze into a medium but i feel a bit too squished x

Hmm so id be ok in medium then I think - cheers for link to t-shirts :)

xx

no worries, i might have a few medium non instructor tops.
been trying to find my pair of black cargos, cant find them but did find 3 pairs of cargos, 3 pairs of shorts/capri 3 jackets, 1 jumper, about 17 tops and 5 customised t shirts.. ooops

just a good job i didnt pay full price for it all, will deifnalty have to sell some though.
ill sort it out and add pics for my zumba fb

:wave:
Hello lovely ladies! :hugs: to you all!

I've got myself a sewing room! Very excited! (it's the little things in life, eh?!)

Aside from that, all is quiet here. Hope you're all well.

Is ovulation bleeding a thing? :blush: I had some spotting the other day and it's right smack on time for ov.
If not, should I worry?!

Have no idea sorry Debz :hugs:

Mega jealous of your sewing room. My stuff is all under the bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back