• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2009 March Mummies

Yeah, I think I might crash (fall asleep) on the way home from triathlon! Thankfully my folks are here and I wont be the one driving home!

Doing okay here.... stressing because I'm trying desperately to find people to take shots of at late notice due to this stupid weather!

Wow I cant believe Ethan is nearly 5 months already Debz x

:rofl: it's crazy isn't it?

Have you started weaning yet? xx

:wave:

We have two new additions to the family. Goldfish. Speckles is Tom's and Fishy-Fishy is Alex's (guess who chose that name... :haha:)

ahhh!! how sweet. We once had fish called Fish and Chips! :haha:

so....anyone now thinking of number 3? or number 4 in Dani's case?

How many of you are stopping at 2? When pregnant with Lizzie we were very much open to having a 3rd. Specially is she was a girl.. but after a few weeks Mike said he's happy to have two girls and we don't need to try for another and though I'm sad that I wont get to enjoy another labour, I'm kind of pleased we've drawn a line. It's not set in stone... we may change our minds... but I'd say I'm 95% sure we'll stay with just the 2!

Yeah, I think I've come to terms with having just the two!

I think it was kinda the plan to have three, but I think we're really lucky to have two beautiful healthy boys. Plus, there are financial reasons; everything is taylored to families of four! I know that sounds like a shit reason for not having another, but when we used to try and organise stuff for OH and I to do with his three other kids, it was a nightmare - hotels, cars, everything is made for 2 + 2!

I did used to get upset at the thought of not having another, as I had such amazing pregnancies, but I think it's right for us to be a foursome.

The one thing that REALLY pissed me off though, is the fact that soooooooo many people assume I want a daughter!! :wacko: "Are you going to try for a girl?" Lost count of the number of people who've asked us that! :lol:

It's like you took the words out of my mouth :)

We do a lot of air travel. Having 1 kid each is manageable... as soon as we have more kids than parents... we're in trouble! Plus as you say... everything is catered for 4. Logistics start getting difficult!

I can not tell you how often we get the question... trying for a boy? And when I say probably not... it's like Mike will be lost in this world without a son to play ball with etc. :grr:

Lottie does socatots and can catch and throw a ball better than all but one of her friends who are boys. :haha:

Def no more here. I'm the opposite to you two....when people hear we aren't planning any more they say "ahhh you have one of each so don't need to try again" :wacko: it winds me us since I always said 2 was my limit! lol

No9t started weaning in earnest yet Cath but he has had some finger food to play with and suck on.... pineapple and red pepper found his mouth!

LOL... people are ridiculous!

We are doing dot to dots.... by the bucket load. oh and stickers! Lizzie is sleeping through lunch... I should really make some for Lottie and I!

defo, not thaving any more, 3 is plenty. paul took himself to the vets (snip snip) when i was pregnant with katie

whats with all this rain

that sounds about right

Im not sure here we are split ... Im ok with 2 yet i really loved pregnancy (HATED labour!) and Im sad i might not do it again ( not strong enough for surrogacy!) Steve would like a try for a girl, not that he doesnt adore his boys - matty is besotted with him lol so i dont know.... giving it till after honeymoon to make a final decision :D

Oooo congrats on fish hehe, We are supposed to be getting some when hubby to be decides which tank he'd like :dohh:

Weather is awful but we managed to get grass cut yesterday as it was quite nice with no rain :)

Hope your all ok :D

Claire hope move went well, hugs to all our little ones - growing soo quickly!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"