2009 March Mummies

Im not sure here we are split ... Im ok with 2 yet i really loved pregnancy (HATED labour!) and Im sad i might not do it again ( not strong enough for surrogacy!) Steve would like a try for a girl, not that he doesnt adore his boys - matty is besotted with him lol so i dont know.... giving it till after honeymoon to make a final decision :D

Oooo congrats on fish hehe, We are supposed to be getting some when hubby to be decides which tank he'd like :dohh:

Weather is awful but we managed to get grass cut yesterday as it was quite nice with no rain :)

Hope your all ok :D

Claire hope move went well, hugs to all our little ones - growing soo quickly!

xxxx

Gosh...surrogacy... something I could never do! How exciting re the fish! When Steve does decide on a tank! :haha:

Evening ladies! Everyone ok? xxxxxxxxxx

Doing okay ta! Lizzie is on the mend and I have too much on my plate as usual! :haha:

*wave* missing you all x

Missing you too chick! :flower:

What are your two up to at the moment? Are you enjoying having a little boy? xxx

They are being little monsters. But loveable ones. Ethan is at that delightful hair pulling stage. And thinks it's hilarious when Abbie squeals when he does it. (he does give a good old tug!) he has the dirtiest laugh I have ever heard come from a baby sometimes!

Abbie is counting the sleeps til School. In 13th Sept. what she doesn't know is she starts dance classes the weekend before ;)

Oh and yep, I do love having my boy! Totally different experience to raising a girlie mind you, so I feel like a first-timer again but it's all good! <3

Awwww... :cloud9: bless him!

Abbie is going to be beside herself :) Lottie starts on 11th... she's also very excited, maybe more than me even :haha:

Still not sorted wifi it's still in a box :dohh: somewhere :( house is amazing :) garden ecen better now we have tamed 2 years worth of growth although will need to sort patio and drive soon:( so much room both in living room and garden :)

Am gonna have a winner at York races tomorrow don't worry if it's big you all have a share :) xx

On regards to more ( just read Back a bit) I'm suck of people assuming I'm done, my boss, my colleagues... It's my decision :)

But between friends ;) I actually don't know :) would love another but would love a bigger age gap I guess I just need to say never say never :)

YEY for all the space hu... that's fab :)

I can very easily see you with more than two kids :)

I got a previously loved paisley connecta in the post this morning!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I will get one soon! When I eventually head out in it! :D x

Hope you're all well. Lottie is being atrocious today! :( I had to stop the car and everything! She's now confined to her bedroom... she's knackered after a busy day, late night and early morning... hoping she'll go to sleep!

hello guys. what have i missed?
my monsters are now finished for the summer eeek, what am i going to do for 6 weeks. hope we get some nice weather so i can at least take them the park

Did she sleep? ;-)

Yes, thank heavens!!

hello guys. what have i missed?
my monsters are now finished for the summer eeek, what am i going to do for 6 weeks. hope we get some nice weather so i can at least take them the park

Oooh, good luck Dani! For me at the moment, they're on constant holiday! :rofl:

Just completed my 3rd module, all about post production... am so flipping excited! :D x

:wave: where is everyone?

morning deb :D

ggrr looking at bus timetables

Our schools break up at end of June for 9 weeks.

Dunno about screen width As I'm on my phone.

of to Liverpool for a Zumba event for the Liverpool Pride

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->