2009 March Mummies

Can't stop laughing at Ella she got new trainers she keeps asking for them on then running EVERYWHERE :haha: she hasn't stopped doing laps round the front room! :lol:

LOL - we used to be 5 minutes away from my OH's ex wife and kids - I can't even BEGIN to describe what a nightmare that was!! She used to come over ALL THE TIME after arguing with her boyfriend, asking to stay the night :wacko:

OMG... What a joke!! You have the patience of a saint!

:wave:
evening all hope all is well
connor is still sick, im feeling better today though

Glad you're feeling better hun... hope Connor does soon!!

Wow cath that would be brilliant! I have both mine and sam's parents close and it is a god send! For last minute baby sitting :thumbup: I really hope he gets it and they are here soon :hugs:

Xxx

Thanks honey!!!! :kiss:

Omg Lucy! Asking to stay?! I would seriously just say "do one" and shut the door in her face :lol:

X

:rofl: :rofl:

Bless Ella... too cute!!

Claire.. thanks hun.. and Rooibos is a South African tea :) I grew up on it... makes brilliant iced tea!! Glad you like it... lots of antioxidants in it!! :D

What's redbush? And roobido's?

I'm trying to keep up with everyone's journals! Some let me keep a page open on my phone and I just refresh everyday but some don't for some reason so if I forget people sorry :flower:

X

LOL - we used to be 5 minutes away from my OH's ex wife and kids - I can't even BEGIN to describe what a nightmare that was!! She used to come over ALL THE TIME after arguing with her boyfriend, asking to stay the night :wacko:

:grr:

:wave:
evening all hope all is well
connor is still sick, im feeling better today though

:wave: heya!

Can't stop laughing at Ella she got new trainers she keeps asking for them on then running EVERYWHERE :haha: she hasn't stopped doing laps round the front room! :lol:

:rofl: bless her!

What's redbush? And roobido's?

I'm trying to keep up with everyone's journals! Some let me keep a page open on my phone and I just refresh everyday but some don't for some reason so if I forget people sorry :flower:

X

I was gonna ask same question lol!!

I dont think ive followed ur journal for ages hun, sorry - will go and find it tonight!

Ive just uploaded video on my Fb of ben 'talking' :) See nothing to worry about Claire!

x

Thanks gemma :kiss:

Its the samething its a south African tea which is caffine free and has a nutty smoky taste it really is yummy, you can drink it black or with milk :thumbup:

Seriously cute video Gemma! Ella talks like that too :) she has words and repeats lots but if talking by herself she just goes like that! Love it! X

okie not caught up but happy 22 weeks katie, and lu..(forgot how many weeks tho lol)

been shopping passing the day, only the weekend to go now arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i might just sleep till monday morning. boughts some gorgeous bibs today, a gorgeous mint changing mat, very unisex, :)

have also eyed up outfits i like so when i find out i can just go get them ,

pick of sienna in fluffy bum and pic of my new rug about to go on fb.

Gemma I've just eAtched it that is exactly like jack, thank you

Hey lovelies...

Rooibos is it's official name... it's Afrikaans for RedBush :D I love it without milk! You can get it in most supermarkets.

Debz.... my first blip entry (perhaps now it'll let you subscribe?)... https://www.blipfoto.com/CatherinePound

Gem... video?? I must go see! be back in a bit! xx

Awwwwwwwwwww.... Gem he's lovely :cloud9: he made me laugh and go awww... all within a minute! :D

Katie... tell me about it! Lots to achieve in that time! :D Very excited!!!

cath the pic in your blog thingy is lovely :D
love the video gemma

Congrats to all reaching milestones this week in pregnancy :).

Thanks for all the Guesses so hes coming some where between 37 and 39 weeks so i can handle that lol.

Katie i know why Oscars playing up because of the week in hospital then away for xmas he is now use to been held all the time at bedtime and cuddled till he goes to sleep, Tonight so far so good half an hour of screaming and putting him back to bed umteen times and hes fast off lets hope he stays that way :) xxx

ty girls :) I know we were all worried about speech and one thing and another :hugs:

x

Hubby just gave me £30 to buy another nappy as he can see me looking through picking what i want next :haha:

im on the laptop so going to sort out link to my journal... wish me luck!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->