2009 March Mummies

Katie can your hubby give me some money for nappies :rofl:

I have been sooooo good and not spent for about 6 weeks!

Cath great news about your dad!

Evening!
I was working tonight and am tired. :lol:

Hope your Dad gets the job Cath.

:hugs: to the rest of you! x

it is somewhat addictive this nappy business, i have been good so far and not purchased another one yet, think i will wait until the two i have purchased arrive and see what type suits ella best. got a feeling im going to like the itti bitti snap in one for practicalness but i love the patterns on the other types lol i made a basket up on cheeks and cherries and its at about £120 so obviously i want it all :haha:

bet it feels lovely when they are both asleep, some mummy time to just sit and do nothing! do you wonder why it was ever so hard with just one?!

i cant wait to have my little baby now - alexander has got me all broody for her :cloud9:

xx

it is somewhat addictive this nappy business, i have been good so far and not purchased another one yet, think i will wait until the two i have purchased arrive and see what type suits ella best. got a feeling im going to like the itti bitti snap in one for practicalness but i love the patterns on the other types lol i made a basket up on cheeks and cherries and its at about £120 so obviously i want it all :haha:

bet it feels lovely when they are both asleep, some mummy time to just sit and do nothing! do you wonder why it was ever so hard with just one?!

i cant wait to have my little baby now - alexander has got me all broody for her :cloud9:

xx

Love cheeks and cherries :)

I bet you cant wait hun!

Alexander is fussing now :dohh: not like him keeps wanting boob to go sleep then off then on then off then on :dohh:

I am trying to enjoy a big plate of cheese and biscuits!

Yes and I cant believe I moaned how hard it was with 1 baby :dohh: especially trying bath, change and get em both ready for bed etc.... god knows what It will be like when I am back to work!

Evening!
I was working tonight and am tired. :lol:

Hope your Dad gets the job Cath.

:hugs: to the rest of you! x

At the card shop? Hows it going hun?

When do you go back to work?

all of my friends who have two say bath/bedtime is the hardest! Will they share a bedroom?

x

Yes I hope so when Alexander is about 1 ish :)

WHen Alexander is 9 months is think :(

Aww thats ages away yet hun so try not to think about it, may be nice for the break when the time comes :lol:

Im sure it will all come together, when you can just get a good night sleep it will help enable your brain to function properly. Have you been expressing again? you were a milk machine with Caine lol! Maybe ask your OH for one night a week where he does bedtime and night feeds etc so you can get a full night off and rest and in the week it will be something to look forward to - a break in the madness?

I finish work in 10 weeks and dont go back until end of February 2012 just after Ella's 3rd birthday :shock:

x

Yay well done on siggy Katie!

Still in Card Shop Jade - have evenings and weekends as requested, for the next couple of weeks at least. But OMG I'm knackered :rofl: not used to only getting in at 10pm anymore!

I think so.... isn't that a strange answer?! :haha:
It's like, yes, I'd a wee job for the extra few quid in the month. But at the same time meeting Mathew coming in the door as I walk out (and I truly mean it that way - no crossover time at all, I'm literally waiting with my coat on ready to go), well, that's a bit of a pain. :lol: I'm never flippin happy.

awww sorry your knackered Debz, Katie your journal is lovely to read :).

Iam tip toeing in quietly and touching Wood no word from Oscar since 7.30 tonight i have can of redbull at the side of me on the ready and all geared up and he fast asleep typical lol. xx

Thanks Gemma :)

Hope your mini slept well for you!

Ella had me up at 6am so I'm going to be needing a nap at lunchtime! My brain doesn't work right with reduced sleep when pregnant so I will probably forget everything today lol x

morning all.
connor seems better this morning, he is shouting at katie coz she is playing with his toys. he hasnt been bothered with the toys the last few days

Morning!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes for my Dad! God I hope he gets it!

Debz.. sorry that you're knackered and not getting any time with Mathew! I'm sure one of two things will happen... it'll either all fall into a routine you get comfortable with or you'll find you really don't enjoy the change in your day and find something that fits you better... so I'm sure you wont feel frustrated/tired for too long! :hugs: and :flower: to keep you going!!
ps.. thanks for the comment on my blip... I was shocked when two strangers had commented on my blip... for some reason (I don't know why) I thought it would only be people I know or force to view my blips that would comment! I'm now getting a better understanding of how the site works and am a little addicted already! :blush:

Uhm... what else.. have so much on my mind!! oh yeah... Lottie was a brat last night! The child didn't want to go to sleep.. then woke at 1am, 3am, 5am, 5:30am and 7am. Arghhhhhhhh... it was her first night back in her room now folks have gone! Not sure if she was hungry or just wanted to be back in our room! But I am knackered!!

Mike's on a project for work that has hit crisis point and needs to work all weekend to catch up so he can meet his deadline on Friday.... so I have a weekend where apart from getting some ironing done and generally looking after Lottie.. I can catch up on some things I want to do! Hurrah! Perhaps will stick my head in my new photography book!

Sorry for the random essay you guys just got... got loads on my mind right now! :hugs:

Jack is going to MIL this afternoon so Joe and I can go to the cinema, need some us time. She has just rung and asked if he can stay overnight, I've said yes but I'm not too sure now

Glad Connor is on the mend Dani! :hugs:

Yey for some hubby time Claire! :happydance: Have you not let him stay over many times? is that what's making you unsure? :hugs:

morning all, enjoy ur weekend cath, and claire make the most of ur together time, if my mum wud have sienna id be dropping her off now :haha: she only has chloe,

dh is working all weekend, got some ironing to do, and kids beds to change not much tho as have already done downstairs, got up at 6 with dh, i must be mad lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->