2009 March Mummies

im the same re in laws having kids over night, they have chloe loads of times but havent had connor or katie, the onlt time connor has stayed there over night was when i was in hospital having katie

my mum always says next time, dh goes mad and says if she keeps coming for only chloe, hell stop her going cos its not fair on leila, who who be perfectly well behaved, she got a soft spot for chloe cos her first grandchild, and its annoying lol.

i know why mother in law only has chloe, it coz she has steph every other weekend while jess is in hospital and chloe is the same age, plus they havent got a cot that katie could sleep in or a bed guard to stop connor falling out of bed.

update on jess. she has been moved out of intensive care and onto the general cardiac ward :D

Yay for jess!

Ella has never stayed anywhere but with me! Eek! X

Aww thats ages away yet hun so try not to think about it, may be nice for the break when the time comes :lol:

Im sure it will all come together, when you can just get a good night sleep it will help enable your brain to function properly. Have you been expressing again? you were a milk machine with Caine lol! Maybe ask your OH for one night a week where he does bedtime and night feeds etc so you can get a full night off and rest and in the week it will be something to look forward to - a break in the madness?

I finish work in 10 weeks and dont go back until end of February 2012 just after Ella's 3rd birthday :shock:

x

Sounds so far away! No not expressing yet, Its finding time lol. But when I want a night out (late 30th night out for me and my 2 freinds) I will express then etc....

Yay well done on siggy Katie!

Still in Card Shop Jade - have evenings and weekends as requested, for the next couple of weeks at least. But OMG I'm knackered :rofl: not used to only getting in at 10pm anymore!

Wow I couldnt be doing with late nights :(

Morning!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes for my Dad! God I hope he gets it!

Debz.. sorry that you're knackered and not getting any time with Mathew! I'm sure one of two things will happen... it'll either all fall into a routine you get comfortable with or you'll find you really don't enjoy the change in your day and find something that fits you better... so I'm sure you wont feel frustrated/tired for too long! :hugs: and :flower: to keep you going!!
ps.. thanks for the comment on my blip... I was shocked when two strangers had commented on my blip... for some reason (I don't know why) I thought it would only be people I know or force to view my blips that would comment! I'm now getting a better understanding of how the site works and am a little addicted already! :blush:

Uhm... what else.. have so much on my mind!! oh yeah... Lottie was a brat last night! The child didn't want to go to sleep.. then woke at 1am, 3am, 5am, 5:30am and 7am. Arghhhhhhhh... it was her first night back in her room now folks have gone! Not sure if she was hungry or just wanted to be back in our room! But I am knackered!!

Mike's on a project for work that has hit crisis point and needs to work all weekend to catch up so he can meet his deadline on Friday.... so I have a weekend where apart from getting some ironing done and generally looking after Lottie.. I can catch up on some things I want to do! Hurrah! Perhaps will stick my head in my new photography book!

Sorry for the random essay you guys just got... got loads on my mind right now! :hugs:

Hope Lottie is better tonight hun!

Jack is going to MIL this afternoon so Joe and I can go to the cinema, need some us time. She has just rung and asked if he can stay overnight, I've said yes but I'm not too sure now

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mum has got Caine tonight :)

i know why mother in law only has chloe, it coz she has steph every other weekend while jess is in hospital and chloe is the same age, plus they havent got a cot that katie could sleep in or a bed guard to stop connor falling out of bed.

update on jess. she has been moved out of intensive care and onto the general cardiac ward :D

Thats fab news!

Yay for jess!

Ella has never stayed anywhere but with me! Eek! X

Wow not even at your mums? x

Nope never stayed with anyone else I've had her every night since she was born :) not felt comfortable with it and my mum works full time so doesn't get much time to herself at home anyway! I'm sure they would if we asked. She will be going before faith arrives so when I'm in hospital she can stay over if needs be x don't like it though :( x

He's only stayed out a handful of times and since July, I know he'll be fine I just keep thinking what if he wakes really upset and wanting me! She's just picked him up he was so pleased to see her he had put his shoes on before she had finished her tea. I want him to get use to staying out in case he needs too

That's the same reasons as me! When Ella wakes up crying she wants mamma and I hate the thought of her wanting me and not being there :cry: but I also want her to get used to it! Catch 22 for me lol x

My mum has stayed at ours and looked after Alex once. We're planning a home birth, and I need to get a babysitter sorted sooner rather than later; all my family are miles and miles away, and we've only just moved to the area so don't really know anyone :wacko: I'd like him to spend a bit of time with someone on a regular basis before he's left with them for a long period of time - i.e. when I'm having the baby. I don't want to be in labour worrying that he's missing me :(

I'm sure you'll be otherwise engaged to worry about if he is missing you :lol:

Your nearly third tri Lucy! That's one I missed in my list :dohh: the uncomfortable trimester!

May suggest my mum have her one night in the next few weeks to see how she gets on!

Yeah, I'm positing in third tri already :blush: I feel too far along to be talking about nuchal results!! Gosh, baby could be here in 12 weeks! :shock:

Yay!!! That's great! What is the optimum time to have them? Is it 27 weeks? X

I'm hoping to have another one towards the end :) want to see if she looks like her sister in 4d :) x

Yeah, I had Alex's done at 27 weeks, so am hoping to get this one done the week after next. Very, very pleased! :cloud9: Cheaper at this one too!

YAY for all the good news on this thread! :dance:

:hugs: to those that need em.

RE: Sleepovers, Abbie's stayed at my mums a couple of times. And she's had a ball each time. I honestly think we worry about it more than they do :lol:

Came home from work, cooked dinner then soaked in a lovely bubbly bath. For aan hour :blush: Kept topping it up with hot water :rofl:

Ooooo bath sounds lovely :) x

I agree about sleepovers, and probably most things, we probably worry more than them!

Ella had a woopsy today and smackered her face on the table :cry: just missed her eyeball but got a small cut and lump on her eyelid! I had a panic but she was over it pretty quickly and trying to get off my lap while I tried to kiss and cuddle better :dohh: :lol: it really was a "I'm fine get off me mother" moment :rofl:

X

ive got rid of chloe again tonight, she is sleeping at her cousins tonight to keep her company at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->