2009 March Mummies

:wave:hi everyone not been on for a few days got a poorly boy :( ,
hes snotted up and got a slight ear infection so is on antbiotics :(,
re the sleeping over bit jacobs never slept any were else not even his mamas
think its a bout time he went for the night lol noooo i would miss him to much :hugs:
hope everyones ok xxx

Evening ladies i am typing while on all 4s i refuse to let this bubs stay back to back and Ooooo gone off the name Connor now I still love the name just not for this bubs so back to the drawing board i always do this lol ..

Big congrats to going in 3rd tri Lucy :), And hope every one is having a nice weekend ?.

Oscar slept wonderful last night thanks Katie hun woke once at 12.30 and went stright back to bed tonight was a whole heap of winging crying so bad he was sick and took over an hour but i stayed strong didnt stay in his bedroom with him and he is fast off now :) xxxx

evening ladies, neither leila or sienna have spent a single night away from me, leilas pmsl shell be 5 at the end of this month,lol dont know who needs a break more me or her. sienna got sore foo foo, shes tetthing pritty bad, and cant walk bless, cuddled her to sleep and shes tucked up in the middle of my bed dh snooring on sofa, so im making the msot fo the peace haha.

:rofl: I remember you changing your mind right at the end with Oscar Gem!

:wave: Jo!

:hugs: to Sienna.

Think I'm gonna go read a book or something. If I browse much more on webs I'm gonna end up spending money I don't have on things I don't need :lol:

same here dab, im looking at littlewoods now, katie got loads of tops for xmas but no jeans or leggings, all the ones i like are out of stock :(

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deb luvs ya u just reminded me i bought myself 5 new books on friday totally forgot, im so reading tomorrow, keep myself busy lol x

always the way dani, need gaviscon now and fast just had pack of crips and oh lord i could breat fire.

ill look through a few more pages and then its bed time,

im starting to feel tired now too

got a gorgeous dollshouse for leila from asda today £19 in sale, also big packs of lego £7 good for refils or to add to collection, may even put some away for xmas too. good value

starting on xmas already... hehehe i was thinking the same thing tbh, already got my wrapping paper for this year

lol, mine go mad for lego, so always good to stock up as so expensive, the dolls house for bday, that and a couple of outfits, already got her 5 books, and a dsi game,. shell get her cake, taking out for dinner she wants pizzahut as theyre on teacher training on her bday. was going to get more clothes but she has sod all for the summer so will wait and wen all the summer clothes out in george/tesco get her a load of stuff.

connor has got his scooter for his birthday ( was meant to be for xmas but had screws missing) will get him some clothes aswell, need to decide what im doing fir his bithday as its begining of feb. got chloe a ds game marrio 64 (i think). dont know what to get for katie. got till april to sort the girls out though

yer,i'll do leila wiht this weeks payday, then feb payday not till near end of month so will, get siennas for march and concentrate on baby stuff. before i got the other bdays and easter arghhhhhhh it never ending lol x

right ladies im off to bed now, catch you all at some point tomorrow hopefully

Night girls im still up and down Oscar been awake every hour so far i neeedddddd sleep ...

Hope he settled for you Gemma, you are doing fab at being strong :hugs:

I'm just awaiting the return of monster

Ah Gemma... hope he slept well!! Lottie was up at 2 and 5:30! What happened to my good sleeper??

Morning Claire... how you feeling??

Cath - that's an improvement on the previous night! One wake up tonight then back to normal (fingers crossed)

Gemma - hope he settles back into sleep again quickly! Good for you staying strong!!

Claire - he stayed out then? Bet you get a lovely sleep!

We are off to a wildlife park today :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->